1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SEASON 14 RACE 7-AUSTRIA A1ring-INCIDENTS REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

T1 T2 aaarrrrggg:D

• Like Like x 3
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

involved in lap1 try to stay with car on track do 1 lap and then pit jump out and lapped at lap2 and no good car leave the race. next time

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Richard Hill

Richard Hill
    outofthisworld

had an incident a few laps in don't know who with but its not there fault. I tapped someone by accident into t2 which meant that I bogged down. the lotus looking car went wide to avoid me but spun on the run off into me, causing way too much damage to continue ( steering was about 90 degrees to the left and a front wing lol) pitted but the lazy pit mechanics I have didn't repair it so oh well might finish a race again soon I hope.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Big accident by my fault, So sorry to April, Valerio, I think Kurt in the red car and maybe someone esle i can't identify. Tried to stay too much on the Inside in T6 to leave room to Tal segal (i think) who was on the outside, but i touch the kerb and that bugger doesn't allow any run on it it seems. So i spun 90 degree, April hit me very hard she flew high with a few flips in the air, then a red car hit me right back even harder, i don't know who it is, i think it's Kurt and Vale got involve too. not sure if anybody else was part of the accident, i wish not.

I am so sorry to all of you, i completly ruined your race. I feel really bad about it... :( I'm ashamed. So much for trying to be carefull and leave room to someone..... There was plenty of room, i had no reason to run on that kerb there. If i had more practice i would know to stay away from that kerb.

Note to self: Don't jump in a prestoGP race again without practice. :( :(

Here is the incident.

• Like Like x 6
  5. My very sorry Richard :-(
    im waiting for you, but you lost the splitter:-(

It was on Lap5 T2, you had prob with Marc Breslin before.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

no incidents

• Like Like x 4
  7. No incidents for or against

• Like Like x 4
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

1 incident that i remember with Martin F

coming to the 2nd last turn I saw Martin go wide, so I stayed in the middle of the track as it looked like he would stay out there, he didn't, and I got spun round a few times massively flatspotting while locking up the brakes.

Will do a video when I've got time to see what happened but there's no problem's from my side, purely an accident :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  9. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents except my own ballerina-moves, I think.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Mark Breslin

Mark Breslin
    Premium Member

Yeah, it's was me that you 'tapped' at the rear into turn 2. No probs for me, just sorry it was the start of end for you!:unsure:
    Otherwise, no other incidents!:)

• Like Like x 6
  11. Richard Hill

Richard Hill
    outofthisworld

no need to be sorry it was not your fault at all it was just one of those things that happens in racing :)

• Like Like x 4
  12. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents to report.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

No problem Steeve I will cut your road at next race :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. At start at the braking zone of T1 i didn`t noticed that Steve C. was overtaking me on the left side, because i was focused to give space to the right side and if there is a car right beside me i cannot see it.
    Also i don`t tought that anybody was on the left side because i was quite left on the track and Artyom A. just overtook me on this side.
    So i gave not enough space to Steve, maybe we had a slight wheel bang (not able to see it on the replay if there was a contact or not).

Sry for that Steve !!

Right after this i turned in T1 and because of the incident with Steve i went more to the right where April D. was.
    She was giving space to Tim M. at the apex, so she came more to the left and i gave not enough space so we had a collision.

Sry for that April !!

At lap 22 i planned to box, my tires where worn and i was too fast at the turn before pit entry.
    So i came wide and on the curbs, so i missed the pit entry at all.
    I slowed down and tried to reach the pit entry, but i didn`t noticed that David T. is that close behind me, because i was focused on reaching the pit.
    So i hit David on the left right rear wheel and he spun with flatpots.

Sry for that David !!

Martin F.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  15. I was involved in the accident (red car) with Steve L1 I missed Vale but here you .Had no chance to avoid you.
    After repairs in the garage, I went out again but ended up in the middle of the pack and got the blue flag all the time. finally lost rythmen completely and chose to break.

• Like Like x 3