1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 13 Race 5 INTERLAGOS - INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

I hope like last Race ;)

• Like Like x 2
  2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

little contact with Nicolai in Lap 1 I saw him spin and so I decide to run really wide for avoid any hurt but him spin also really wide :D dont worry mate I had no damage.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

An incident:(

I made a small misjudgement and hit the back of Vince braking for T3, knocked him out of shape a bit, peter did the same a lap later, he must have thought we were on some kind of mission to do him in:redface::thumbsdown:

Sorry mate, hope it didn't cost you too much damage?

Jim

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  5. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

no incidents :)

• Like Like x 7
  6. no incidents, which surprised me as I was a passenger in Vale's car for a good few laps.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jim, I Think wasn't your fault, I had not time to practice, I went installing a woodflor at home an finished at night before the race, I installing my computer in the morning (3 hours before) and prepare only for Wet race, dry weather take me for surprise, my early brake was the reason,:thumbsdown: I'm sorry my friend

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 3
  8. no incidents

• Like Like x 5
  9. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

No major incidents to report. But some bumps, among that Jim mentioned above. Had an unfocused race with lack of preparation. Sorry mates, did you get damage? Saw you droppen back quite a bit Vince.

Not the best of compilations. At least features some of my gentleman-like manners too (included my obvious interest in grass, or is it weed)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incident s to report :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 7
  11. Very late report, I am very busy with moving apartments.

I spun on lap 1 (very poor of me) and Vale was caught in it. But it seems noone got any damage and could continue the race, so that is great.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1