Season 13 Race 1 MONZA - RACE REPORT

what a ****ing bummer.
i am so pissed right now.

q: 6
after start p3.
then after a few laps tim and peter overtake me. so i am in fifth. and then my internet strikes again ....

that could have been my best race so far. but 4 laps in my internet decides to break down.
i have to get a new provider but that probably wont happen before march next year (contract)

if nothing changes i will be out until then. in the last weeks every second public race i attended i flew out.

sry guys. i hope i didnt do any trouble to anybody on track while glitching

soooo pissed right now

Had a fling with Tim there for some laps at P3 and him 1-3 seconds behind. Then pit stop. Missed my box, reversed, went forward. Yay. Tim behind seing everything, must have been entertaining, or was it Sean directly behind, well anyway. Stressed out due to stupid mistake I overshot it at take-off. Boom into the pit wall. Yay. Time up to Tim was now around 16s.

After a couple of laps, boom again, now a black screen. Whole computer locked up. Kiss good night. This was the first time this computer locked up during play like this. Theres a first time for everything...

All in all a fun first stint :)

Hope you all had a good one, or ok at least ;)

I was a bit anxious for this race mine pc suffers a bit many trees around the track this problem is happened few time and I don't think someone was damaged.
Q 13th
R 10th
Quali:not bad think 1 or 2 tenths from my pb
Race: Intense race, nice fight with Kurt with pass and repass until our contact at Ascari,some nice round with Valter, 2 or 3 laps together Nico when him leave the pit.
After pit I was 8th not bad with safe time rear and Vincenzo in front but too ahead and fast so I was managed my pace but a lapping or some frame lost all my advantage was lost now im in battle with April for 8th and in penultimate lap she pass me now i'm in her tail but I lost/fault time in Lesmo and no more chance for "the last braking at last turn":D and in more I saw Sean in gravel at Ascari so I lift feet for tried to recover him but was too late I'm too ahead so Bob M.that was a while back pass me,now I'm in 10th:(:D in more I saw in mirrors Damien glued on brake:confused: for avoid me, sure him don't think that I lift feet after Ascari, sorry Damien not mine intention I thought you were more distant in safety.

Congratulations David, Tim, Jim and all us:thumbsup:

qualifying - 1st :)

good first lap, sean was close, we both started our 2nd laps exactly the same gap, both aborted at the same time, .1 was good enough to take it this time.

race - 1st :)

started terrible, dropped behind sean and very nearly peter who overshot a bit and gave me the chance to keep p2 at t1, sat behind sean until he made a slight mistake at lesmo 2 and i was into the slipstream, from there it was battles all the way through the first stint, i managed to pass sean at t1 and stayed there for a couple of laps until i spun at the 2nd chicane, but it was some great racing, some crap braking and some kmag'ing in that first stint :p anyhoo i was 2nd come the first pit, the gap stayed the same when both me and sean exited so i had to try gain or wait for a mistake, for the majority of the 2nd stint i closed by .2 and lost .2 some laps me and sean were very close on pace here, ultimatly it came down to a mistake by sean at ascari and i was through by a good margin and fairly comfortable for the rest of the race, it was obviously made even more comfortable with seans fuel leak :whistling:.

good first race for me, helped a good bit by misfortune for sean though im happy to be first obviously, i was sorry to come off and hear about reiks problems :(, so in the true presto spirit of friendships i'll dedicate this win to reik and the hope that his problems are behind him very soon :thumbsup:

thanks for the great race, everyone always plays their part, long live presto :inlove:

Last edited:
Congratulations David, Tim, Jim and everyone!

Q. Last I think

R. 11th

I had fun in Milan. Some really entertaining close battles.
Damien buzzed around me like a bee the first laps. Very cleverly in my eyes. He must have a lot of experience. No contact at all, and it wasn't my merit.
I delayed Lady April quite a bit. I should let up, but I have no character. It was so fun.
After that, Kurt came saw and conquered.
I spun Lesmo 2 by my self, and April could overtake, I had kept her back long enough by then.
During lap 17 that dashing norwegian came up behind me, and on lap 18 he passed.
Just before my pitstop at L19, I had a little bout with Valerio. Always nice to duel with my constant opponent.
On lap 24 I was looking at Kurt far in front of me, but I couldn't get closer to him. Damn unfair that his fuel ran out on the last lap in Ascari.

Thank you all once again! See you on next track:)

hello ^^
it was a bad day for me , impossible to remake my time in the Qualif
at the beginning I had a lot of fun to be behind walter and april without " french touch " but later moment , i smack the wall and my wings take flying them without me :(
way to the pit where from i see "the invisible man or flash " overtake me , i lost 1min
and the blue flag dance begins .......

ok my race is dead very quickly but i finish :whistling:

grats podium and all
thanks to everyone and the staff it was very cool :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Q: 2nd only a tenth

R:dnf (Did not fuel) lol

Race and start was pretty good managed to get ahead and there after some great racing with David nearly battling entire 1st stint (see Davids video), Im pretty sure had neither us made our mistakes we could have battled the whole race which has to be goal from now on :thumbsup:

I had worked out 66 66 66 and changed to 68 65 65 during p starts forgetting I reloaded race setup after q and it was 65 doh! this was how I confused myself fuel wise.

Barring running out of fuel was really enjoyable, thanks for the comments and Grats to David Tim and Jim and everyone who finished wd :thumbsup:
Unlucky Julius about your connection get on to them tell them they aren't providing what your paying for to get out of contract :thumbsup:

Cyas Singapore !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea