1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 12 Race 9 MONTREAL - INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

some wall here and there may be mmmm:D

2. 5 minutes left, Valter had a slow car and i passed him on the final straight. He crashed in to my rear on the braking to last chicane, suspension got so damaged i couldn't continue. I don't mind that much, my race was ruined with telemetry not working so i chose the wrong tires on the penultimate pitstop. Really, Valter, not that big a deal for me this time.. :roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I'm very, very sorry Kennett. I thought you and I had about the same brakepoint. I did a terrible mistake.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I had very early braking on dry, almost the same as our top guys on wet. Plus i had those first 4 laps of constant lock-ups to make them even longer.. 97 braking pressure, i had trained on that in the wet and dry but still wondering about those first laps, it was horrible and i was really lucky i could stay away from ramming anyone (and probably others saw me coming like a rocket in the mirrors..)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

No incidents for me. Just holding up lapped Peter, when pushing too ahrd and making mistakes in front of him. Sorry mate. :(

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report

one note: really gentleman Bob when I had a biiig freeze,
    he waited for me and let me pass for continue our battle :thumbsup:this is one of the reasons why this place is special;)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents to report :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  8. I gave tim a few nudges in the opening laps, had to get used to his slightly lagging car, couldnt go as close as I expected because his car was shaking a bit. Nearly spun him around in the hairpin but I managed to knock him into the right direction again, happy that I managed that:) I hope I didnt damage you

• Like Like x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents really worth noting but ill mention anyhoo

small touch on guus rear end at hairpin, think this was due to our differing strategies, i was on fresher tyres so my braking was a bit later, didnt harm guus in any way and was a very small touch.

slight contact with tim out of the hairpin, tim broke wide and i got up the inside on exit, we were side by side going to the kink and then i felt a bump on my wheel, i started getting nervous that the sync issues would appear so never really managed to be comfortable to make a pass, like guus i also saw tims car jerking along, the closer i got to him the worse it was, may have been a combination of rain and connection that caused the problem, this is really the first ive noticed since we changed to f3000.

anyhoo no major problems here.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Problem when Vale suddenly appeared on my front wing and then behind me, but let him through cuz that is no way to pass. Missed the last chicane a few times, but if anyone was close behind I let them through.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Just one little incident with Peter Decker, who bumps me off at Turn 8 on lap 40. Not a huge loss though, the position change hasn't really affected my championship position, and I suspect it won't after A1 ring. Plus, he was perfectly apologetic afterwards. :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. No incidents to report

• Like Like x 2
  13. I hit Valerio at last chicane but I don't know if he has lag or me, but he disappear and appear and I hit him.... I saw his ping was 195 :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maybe we should demand that everyone reset their router/modem on the raceday ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

too easy this solution Kennett:) more difficult when is random:D