• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Season 12 Race 9 MONTREAL - INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,305
    some wall here and there may be mmmm:D

2. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo

Ratings:
    +3,936
    5 minutes left, Valter had a slow car and i passed him on the final straight. He crashed in to my rear on the braking to last chicane, suspension got so damaged i couldn't continue. I don't mind that much, my race was ruined with telemetry not working so i chose the wrong tires on the penultimate pitstop. Really, Valter, not that big a deal for me this time.. :roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    I'm very, very sorry Kennett. I thought you and I had about the same brakepoint. I did a terrible mistake.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo

Ratings:
    +3,936
    I had very early braking on dry, almost the same as our top guys on wet. Plus i had those first 4 laps of constant lock-ups to make them even longer.. 97 braking pressure, i had trained on that in the wet and dry but still wondering about those first laps, it was horrible and i was really lucky i could stay away from ramming anyone (and probably others saw me coming like a rocket in the mirrors..)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,710
    No incidents for me. Just holding up lapped Peter, when pushing too ahrd and making mistakes in front of him. Sorry mate. :(

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,305
    no incidents to report

one note: really gentleman Bob when I had a biiig freeze,
    he waited for me and let me pass for continue our battle :thumbsup:this is one of the reasons why this place is special;)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,047
    No incidents to report :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Guus

Guus

Ratings:
    +848
    I gave tim a few nudges in the opening laps, had to get used to his slightly lagging car, couldnt go as close as I expected because his car was shaking a bit. Nearly spun him around in the hairpin but I managed to knock him into the right direction again, happy that I managed that:) I hope I didnt damage you

• Like Like x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,868
    no incidents really worth noting but ill mention anyhoo

small touch on guus rear end at hairpin, think this was due to our differing strategies, i was on fresher tyres so my braking was a bit later, didnt harm guus in any way and was a very small touch.

slight contact with tim out of the hairpin, tim broke wide and i got up the inside on exit, we were side by side going to the kink and then i felt a bump on my wheel, i started getting nervous that the sync issues would appear so never really managed to be comfortable to make a pass, like guus i also saw tims car jerking along, the closer i got to him the worse it was, may have been a combination of rain and connection that caused the problem, this is really the first ive noticed since we changed to f3000.

anyhoo no major problems here.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Problem when Vale suddenly appeared on my front wing and then behind me, but let him through cuz that is no way to pass. Missed the last chicane a few times, but if anyone was close behind I let them through.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,091
    Just one little incident with Peter Decker, who bumps me off at Turn 8 on lap 40. Not a huge loss though, the position change hasn't really affected my championship position, and I suspect it won't after A1 ring. Plus, he was perfectly apologetic afterwards. :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,373
    No incidents to report

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tito Parisi

Tito Parisi

Ratings:
    +77
    I hit Valerio at last chicane but I don't know if he has lag or me, but he disappear and appear and I hit him.... I saw his ping was 195 :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo

Ratings:
    +3,936
    Maybe we should demand that everyone reset their router/modem on the raceday ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,305
    too easy this solution Kennett:) more difficult when is random:D