Season 11 review

What i would like you to do is to tell us your highlights in the last season. What you liked, moments, how was it like under the powerful gaze of Captain Hindsight (south park reference..).

I'll start short..

Weather. Just amazing all thru the season. Brazil. Watkins. A1.. Just wonderful mix all together with just enough dry races to keep the workload bearable. Because of weather, the championship was more exciting than in F1 (what i feel is very similar to F1, it's "as big deal"). Daniel nailed it, kudos. I hope our chatter didn't influence on decisions how the weather is going to be but i felt some connection to what happened in the real world at that time.. May just be coincidence and i hope i don't find out.. We need a bit of random unknowns in the mix.

i have loads of highlights of season 11, my biggest is obviously winning the championship at a1 ring in the last 3 laps, dont think i'll ever top that feeling of anticipation and nervousness.

the others are the many battles against sean, dino and reik, the nerves of qualifying when grid positions were so important, the feeling of dread when i thought id thrown it all away with a dnf at watkins, and just generally practising for the races, i still massively enjoy the practise.

the tracks were great and made for some good racing, the weather was great too.

perfect league setup with a perfect member base, long may it continue :thumbsup:

Well, I made only the last four races of the year. I am not proud of Interlagos and how I retired, neither am I proud of my performance at A1-Ring. I missed Imola, which I feel I could have been somewhat competitive there. Hungaroring was great fun. For getting a top ten in my only race I actually finished I am very proud of.

These cars are not my favorites, but I feel with more practice I can grow to like them. If it does not interfere with anything I am doing at the time, I am thinking I will be back for season 12 (as long as it is Race 07 or GSC 2013).

your right reik, i was gutted about that dnf, especially as at the time i was leading the championship by around 15 points, i was 2nd in the race with great pace on a 1 stopper, knowing sean was on a 2 stopper and being only 4 secs behind at the time it was a huge chance for a win, just shows though that anything can happen, i let it affect me at the time but soon as practise for the next round came up i put in extra and it paid off :)

ill remember season 11 for a long long time:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea