SEASON 10 Race 5 SEPANG RACE REPORT

Q:
Horrible super pole lap :mad: I tried to do more qualy practice this time than usually; I'll definatly not do this again and just accept my subpar starting positions as long as super-pole q is intact...

R:
Hm, I could copy and paste my reports from the 4 previous races here and it would fit to 90% of them.
In short: Loosing tons of time in the beginning and than getting better during the race.

Only difference this time was loosing even more than usual at the start, with the incident on t2 resulting in a half-spin, thankfully beeing avoided by all that were behind and in the end somehow just lossing 2 positions here.

After driving around in p9 for a while, I could race some guys and overtake them slowly one after another.
The most difficult position to take was the one from Sean, which was only possible because he made a mistake whilst lapping Valerio on the very slow left-corner.
I'm glad he's following my advice I gave him after Melbourne to make a mistake once in a while :p

I'm still dissappointed about the event, as the beginning was so bad, that I coudn't race for Helders position which would have been possible here.

q: 8th / r: 4th

Next one is hard, as I have limited time atm and Ive never raced Shanghai before; see you guys

Q: 13th ,
Not a bad place if you jump right of the bed and strait to a super pole :coffee: " thanks guys for waiting :)

R : 10th..
I used Reik setup and settled for 21/26 wings, and 1 stop with 105 fuel each stint.. a bit of an understeering setup and a bit slower on the strait but it proved to be a spinning proof one " ask Nico" :D .. thx for the setup Champ ,

who could have predicted when we were voting for a platform to be used this year that we are going to have such a successful season in an old platform like the f3000? by just reading all the race reports and checking the incident reports I bet we are having the most formidable Presto season ever , packed with many skilled and professional drivers , well-done all and grats to Marko , Reik and Helder :thumbsup:

for me my race was like the rest of the field , very entertained one and BIG thanks to Nico for the superb fight and the fun, I feel sorry for you m8 that you had few spins and u dropped back but someone's misfortune is someone else fortune and without your spins my race would have been boring , you had the speed and you made it really hard for me to keep you behind , we had so much fun :thumbsup: . I had a nice fight with David at the first stint and then with bob we had a nice chase at the end of the race , it was fun :).

Thank you all and well done to everyone.
I will try to practice a bit more for china, so we can have more fun .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back