Sean Bull's Design Koeningsegg F1 Team

MyTeam Sean Bull's Design Koeningsegg F1 Team 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
can you change the gloves instead of having the design on the las vegas gloves considering people may not have it
Same as above.. I currently don't have any free skin for suit/gloves/fom_livery that doesn't change colours, as soon as I get my hands on 1 it will be updated ! Don't worry I will be checking at least once a week..

Same as above.. I currently don't have any free skin for suit/gloves/fom_livery that doesn't change colours, as soon as I get my hands on 1 it will be updated ! Don't worry I will be checking at least once a week..
Just use common00 like everyone else. Put blank file on the M.tif so the color won't change at all

How do you install it with semimomods? i really like the livery and i want to use it but i have no idea how and it is a bit annoying that the installation isnt shown anywhere.

Great stuff mate. Just want to ask if it's possible to get rid of the fake sponsors on the drivers suits. I signed with Xenon Dynamics when I started a new MyTeam and the Xenon logo is covering the area on the suit that says Koenigsegg

Great stuff mate. Just want to ask if it's possible to get rid of the fake sponsors on the drivers suits. I signed with Xenon Dynamics when I started a new MyTeam and the Xenon logo is covering the area on the suit that says Koenigsegg
Remove it through ingame customization on Team Hub. Go to livery selection, sponsors decal, remove the sponsor

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back