1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Scuderia Ab Motorsport 1.0

AB Motorsport

• Like Like x 1
  1. Great... superb work, thank you:thumbsup:

2. Awesome Livery I noticed the front wing End plate you have not changed with the Kumho Tires logo on ,,,
    I have Noticed on about 3/ out of the 4 liveries I have been working on there is quite a few bad spots on the Wireframes the UVW Mapping on these Skins is Terrible ,
    I think it Might be intentional not too Sure :thumbsup:

3. thats right the mapping on these skins is terrible but i found other pics with the kumho logo on it so i decided to leave them on
    tnx btw for the good review:thumbsup: cla_0450.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I Have an Awesome Lotus Skin I had been working on , One side I place a Logo the UVW Mapping is Perfect on the Opposite side in the Same place it is a Joke , I like my Skins perfect I was going to Share it but Just that one thing Put me off Finishing it , I have noticed on nearly every skin I have messed with Its Terrible , I think this is why they said wait for Kunos Templates :thumbsup:

5. Yesterday I Made a Black Showroom for Myself to Make Official Looking Kunos Pictures Do you think that You or Others would like the Black Showroom Edition ? :thumbsup:
    black showroom test.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. The lighting is perfect on it on every part of the Shots:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. i think the black showroom is very good for the preview pics in game:)

8. if i had only the 3d models i can make the most beatiful render pics with keyshot:giggle: