Screenshot Sunday... Anything Goes!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Screenshot Sunday - General.jpg

Welcome to the latest edition of Screenshot Sunday, a thread where you post your own screenshots, from any game, featuring any vehicle... the choice is yours!

Over the last few weeks we've been asking you to submit your screenshots for specific topics, with some superb submissions that really show off our communities ability to snap a great picture.

To change things up a bit this week, and to give those of you with some obsure screenshots on your hard drive the chance to display your work, we are asking for screenshots featuring any road or race vehicle in sim racing - no restrictions!

Don't forget it would be appreciated if you tell us the game, car and filters applied.. thanks!

So come on folks, get submitting and show us what you can do!

Next week we will be looking at the US racing scene, focusing on anything and everything American.. IndyCar, NASCAR, USF2000 or anything in between.. the choice is yours!

Happy picture taking folks!

Last edited:

Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion
Here are a few that I like. Mostly all for sentimental reasons rather than being fantastic shots.This first one was my first online win running with a regular group. Light Car Company- Rocket ( I think) on gt6.
Côte d'Azur.jpg

My first serious championship. RD VSCCS3 with gsc and the v8 stock cars
choice2.JPG

Fun Mini pic in AMS.
Mini Challenge Car.jpg

This was from the second serious championship I competed in here at RD. Probably the best screen shot I will post, and I didn't even take it, @Paul Joseph took this on the final race of the season for the v8 supercars in RDTCCS10.
GSC-2016-04-24-12-38-01-43.png

Of course I can't leave out the most recent league that I raced in. While I like this photo, it is pretty simple and not too artistic.
20170701103900_1.jpg

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%