SCN6 vs SFX 100

Hi,

anybody went from SCN6 actuators to SFX 100's? Is it a big enough difference?

Even though I like my SCN6 actuators they do are noisy and not really suited for flight sims, which I kinda starting to miss.

I am assuming that you have a seat mover with your SCN6? My experience with seat movers, only having tried them a number of times, is that the sfx style of motion is a lot better.

There are a lot of guys that have built the SFX that used to have a seat mover and consider it a much better kind of motion.

Upvote 0
I am assuming that you have a seat mover with your SCN6? My experience with seat movers, only having tried them a number of times, is that the sfx style of motion is a lot better.

There are a lot of guys that have built the SFX that used to have a seat mover and consider it a much better kind of motion.
No, it's a Prosimu T1000 3dof I'm currently using. I actually love the motion it provides, the fact it has traction loss is also nice so I was wondering it would be worth the upgrade. I am also curious to the difference between a 4 actuator setup and a 3 actuator setup for 3dof.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Forum trophies