Schumacher Jr. Secures European F3 Title

Haha, I'm just having fun guys!
You know; here you can discuss, share opinions and such. My post is being looked at and commented on by mods. Okay, fair enough!
So; it does sting a bit that when you are not praising a name like Schumacher; you get shot down. Some people even used the words "idiots" in this topic; that seems to be okay I figure as they are NOT commented on by mods ;)

But okay, down to business; I can prove that I know what I'm talking about(!!)
That may stir things up or may "do something to certain people" (not here) so I won't share it out in the open.

@Bobby Pennington treated me fair, so if he is okay with that; I will prove to him in a pm I do know what I am talking about. If he admits; "you guys" are not allowed to say I am the crazy person but do overthink what I wrote; is that fair?
If youve got proof for the claims that is very interesting indeed.
Why dont you post it here in the thread?

Anyone :inlove: their animals as much as these.......sorry but sign me up as fanboy 4 life :barefoot:

Schumacher%20and%20Corina%20in%20Swiz.JPG

Lewis-Hamilton.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Forget a few incidences on all their parts and any time you dislike one look at these photos ;)

BQQWdgzCAAEHR0S.jpg

2856de06e8e0fa204514545e246be48c.jpg

If youve got proof for the claims that is very interesting indeed.
Why dont you post it here in the thread?

Why not? I wrote that in the same post, right?
And what "claim" did I do? I said it's "weird" he's so fast all of the sudden.
And I didnt say I have prove for a claim(!) but I can prove I know what I'm talking about and that I'm not just some 13 yo trying to piss people off, but have knowledge in this matter.

So; I do that tonight as I have to make pictures for it.
On the other hand; "you Schumacher lovers" are very stubborn and wont take it probably.
Just my post about sending something to the mod, is "misunderstood" by you alone 3 times.......

A lot of people seems to forget that Michael Schumacher wasn’t that special before he entered F1. It’s in F1 where his status grew to legendary. And yes, he always was a cheeky bastard with dirty tricks up his sleeve, but just look at Senna and Prost and other rivals. They all weren’t that much of angelic drivers.

One can dislike him, but statistics are in his favor. And for me personally Hamilton is already legendary, even more so than Schumi because he’s such a clean and clinical driver who’s very aware of when to take his chances (hint hint Vettel ;)). One can say meh, fastest car. But to finish first, you first have to finish.

And to be in Mick Schumachers position must indeed be quite difficult. Everyone already have an opinion because his descent. Those who disliked his dad will probably dislike him, and those who likes his dad will like him. And the expectations will be sky high since he will always be measured against his dad’s achievements. And also in his position: to finish first, first you have to finish.

Some of the comments and opinions on here about Mick, and then Michael are just astounding. But I guess warranted... in some way, however, I'd like to provide some context if it was at all needed.

Mick is now an F3 Champion full stop. He did it within the confines of the contest rules and is on the top spot at the end of the season, bar one race if I'm not mistaken. That's something that's with him forever and is definitely worth of congratulations. Whether he decides to go into F1 now or later is up to him, it seems like he's keen on doing so at some time in the future. His talent or excellence up to this point is undeniable be cause of the above statement, and would apply to any champion over the course of a season.

As to Michael, as I said I'm sure he would be proud. I'm sorry to say that in his current condition he might not know what is going on in order to feel and understand the magnitude of the achievement his son has accomplished (I have it on good authority that in his current state he might not ever see the public eye ever again, unless advances in medicine can some how aid him in the future, the Michael we knew is gone forever).

And further, to Michael's accomplishments and how some of the comments relate his driving style, antics etc to Mick. Michael is currently at the top of the heap when talking F1 royalty, until someone comes close to 7 championships, or surpasses him he deserves his due and proper. How he did it is almost irrelevant. None of our legendary heroes is without a kink/scratch/smudge/smear(etc) on their resume, none. To be ruler of this insane jungle of speed you must be to a degree insane (this applies to most sports and various other disciplines in life), they all are, think of reality and what they are doing. I have no idea what it takes to be an elite level athlete at literally the tip of the spear. I have to imagine that you'd have to do some insane things to push the envelope every season to still be at the top, and then there's twenty or so other guys doing the exact same things OR worse. And after that there are the Micks of the world knocking on that door waiting to gun you down. Where is the common sense I wonder, do we really think Michael was the only one? How well do we really know Mercedes' dealings? McLaren's? How clean is Hamilton? Vettel? Alonso? Senna? Prost? Mansell? Piquet? fml c'mon now.

This thread is about a young man reaching a serious milestone. As the Germans say "prost", I hope it's appropriate here.

Anyone :inlove: their animals as much as these.......sorry but sign me up as fanboy 4 life :barefoot:
Animals do a lot for the human physche, they reduce reality to very basic levels. I think I'd need that when looking at a modern F1 steering wheel, let alone prepare for a season.

They teach a lot of very good lessons. I can vouch for that with field experience :D

PS The Schumachers have a huge ranch and are heavily into horses because of Corina.

Some of the comments and opinions on here about Mick, and then Michael are just astounding. But I guess warranted... in some way, however, I'd like to provide some context if it was at all needed.

Mick is now an F3 Champion full stop. He did it within the confines of the contest rules and is on the top spot at the end of the season, bar one race if I'm not mistaken. That's something that's with him forever and is definitely worth of congratulations. Whether he decides to go into F1 now or later is up to him, it seems like he's keen on doing so at some time in the future. His talent or excellence up to this point is undeniable be cause of the above statement, and would apply to any champion over the course of a season.

As to Michael, as I said I'm sure he would be proud. I'm sorry to say that in his current condition he might not know what is going on in order to feel and understand the magnitude of the achievement his son has accomplished (I have it on good authority that in his current state he might not ever see the public eye ever again, unless advances in medicine can some how aid him in the future, the Michael we knew is gone forever).

And further, to Michael's accomplishments and how some of the comments relate his driving style, antics etc to Mick. Michael is currently at the top of the heap when talking F1 royalty, until someone comes close to 7 championships, or surpasses him he deserves his due and proper. How he did it is almost irrelevant. None of our legendary heroes is without a kink/scratch/smudge/smear(etc) on their resume, none. To be ruler of this insane jungle of speed you must be to a degree insane (this applies to most sports and various other disciplines in life), they all are, think of reality and what they are doing. I have no idea what it takes to be an elite level athlete at literally the tip of the spear. I have to imagine that you'd have to do some insane things to push the envelope every season to still be at the top, and then there's twenty or so other guys doing the exact same things OR worse. And after that there are the Micks of the world knocking on that door waiting to gun you down. Where is the common sense I wonder, do we really think Michael was the only one? How well do we really know Mercedes' dealings? McLaren's? How clean is Hamilton? Vettel? Alonso? Senna? Prost? Mansell? Piquet? fml c'mon now.

This thread is about a young man reaching a serious milestone. As the Germans say "prost", I hope it's appropriate here.
Thank you! Perfectly written.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%