1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schifty's Helmet work (ask here!)

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Steven Poirier, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

i've started to make Maria de Villota helmet's, saw in request tread. So i start to make some helmet. you can ask some request but i will only make request about real drivers for now. Don't care if he drove F1 or not, the most important thing is to be a driver ;)

2. Well that sounds nice ...how about Jamie Whincup ? :rolleyes:
  3. this helmet?

4. or this one[​IMG]
    i know what many thinking now.....not another Monster;)but it´s his sponsor...and he is absolutly famous in the V8 Supercars
  5. I´m searching for so many helmets of my favorite drivers around the world:cool:
  6. Please!!! Pastor Maldonado's helmet, becouse in the game appears an old version :/

Attached Files:

7. Can you please make me this helmet?Its Jules Bianchi`s Ferrari helmet 04-May-11-6171-JulesBianchi_2011.jpg
  8. and this two if you can, 2 uruguayan drivers: Santiago Urrutia (Ferrari's young dirver, y Juan Ignacio Cáceres (Minardi's third driver in 2005)

Here is Urrutia's helmet:

Here is Caceres' helmet:
    Juan Cáceres.jpg
  9. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

There's a general request thread, please make use of it. There's no need to create a specific request thread for yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.