Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub

Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I do not own an IOS device which makes it harder to troubleshoot the problem. I can upload a different font type which may fix the problem.

Why does the download link not work? am i doing something wrong or is it just the link? pls i need help bc i want to download this
1574405559653.png

Is there a way to make the digital font work on iPad or iOS devices? It doesn't look nice as Times New Roman due to the fallback font.
I just installed the digitalism font on my computer and now when i use simhub on my iphone it displays the digitalism font there aswell so check if you’ve installed the font correctly :)

Could you go into more detail on how to change KPH to MPH? I have checked the best I can and I have not seen where or how to make the change. Which setting in simhub do you change. The Dashboard is the best I have seen.

Could you go into more detail on how to change KPH to MPH? I have checked the best I can and I have not seen where or how to make the change. Which setting in simhub do you change. The Dashboard is the best I have seen.

Thanks for your comment. You can change the units as shown in the image below. Hope this helps :)

Screenshot_1.png

Kesh updated Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub with a new update entry:

V2.1 released

Telemetry added

-
Job Remaining Time - JRT has been added to show the amount of time left before the job is deemed late. NOTE - This only works for offline jobs, not external contracts.

UI Interface changes

-
Font type changed to make it more square and reduce the movement of spacing when the numbers change
- Fuel telemetry no longer displays zero when the simulation is paused.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love the ETS2 & ATS games! So far of all the possible different dashboards for ETS2 this one is my most favourite! I think I counted to 41 items on screen: WOW, WOW, WOW!!!:thumbsup:

Works great, thanks a lot for this amazing dashboard :) Just one more thing came to my mind that could be added (not sure if someone mentioned it before or if there is space for it left): a sign for the differential lock, but it's not important ofc. Thanks again for this great work!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%