Saving Sessions?

Hi guys,
is there any chance to save the results of sesions from one day to the other? I´d like to follow this years Indycar Championship with my rF2 on the same days as the real sessions will be held. But I can´t find a way to keep the results of the sessions... Let´s say on Saturday i run the qualifying and want to run the race on Sunday with the correct qualifying grid...
Best
Stefan

Hello,
You have to use the replay function. So in a nutshell, you are running the Saturday Qualify and at the end of the session you exit to main menu. Next day (or any other time) that you want to run the race, you go from the main manu to replay function and you will see a file which will describe the truck and session that you run the previous day. You click on this file and it will load the "reply view" which is basically a reply of your qualify session. When the replay loads you should move the replay to the end of the session using the cursor (fast forward or jump to the end) and then you can press the join the session button. Then you can go to the Next Session and you will Race with the Grid Order as per qualifiying.
You can also "google" the replay function to learn more for example:
The same applies in race, you can always exit and continue using the reply functions but there are some restrictions, no tyre heat, damage is loaded. Be aware there is a bug that the most of the grid pits after rejoining the session. Me for example when I do endurance racing, I'm using the reply functions when more or less everyone has to pit, aprox every 1h. Finally depending on the field you are running the reply cannot be more than 1.5GB. If so it will crach while loading and you will not have the possibility to rejoin the race. There are many videos for this as well.
Hope it helps...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea