1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving\Loading of Setups

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Craig Stevenson, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

How far off are we from being able to save\load\download\share car setups?, this is still one of the major things that is "spoiling" this Sim for me :(
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Mmmmmm, interesting question...
    To be honest, I really don't know the answer to that one yet. I understand we are not a million miles away from the next livestream, so I would suggest that would probably offer the best opportunity for us to find out what's planned next...

As a work around, if I make a setup I like (oh so rare), I copy the file and save it in a folder on my desktop, then all I do when I want it to be used is simply drop it back in game. Not the cleanest way, but it works and its not really a massive issue :)

Still, little bits of missing features here and there don't really spoil the sim too much because what they do include is usually pretty impressive... patience brother, keep the faith and they will reward us
    in good time :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

What makes it so annoying is the feature was implemented in Race 07 so why is it taking them so long to implement in R3E :confused:
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1