1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Sauber C32 3d model 1.0

Sauber C32 3d model

• Like Like x 2
    • Please stop the spamming of the same request about flat nosed cars across many modding threads
    Will you do another formula with a flat nose by the 2013 season?

1. Yes, for the 2013 season mod

2. Ok, good work :)

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Really ....... stop with the spamming every mod thread with these 'flat nosed' car requests and questions.

People are really getting fed up with it, including me. You don't reply to these warnings in the threads, and you do not reply to PM's from moderators.

You can certainly take this as an official warning to stop spamming the same thing over and over again.

• Like Like x 8
  4. what?

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Flat nosed car questions in so many modding threads ..... it's an obsession.

6. Not you. You're fine.

7. I still: there must put the folder in the folder HR2 cars? Or what? Me it does not work.

• Do not spam others threads with questions you've already asked in multiple threads
    force india, ferrari, williams ,and torro rosso flat nose please

8. im already doing force india on marussia base

9. 1. copy the hr2 interiors folder and rename the hr2 files to sa2 then paste it into interiors/sa2
    2. cars/hr2 copy hr2.nd2. anim dummies.pssg hr2_AO,highlod,lowlod files copy rename to sa2 then paste them into the cars/sa2 folder

10. But when you expand it so there are only a component of cars and it hr2/livery main / textures textures high and low

11. Mate, wrong thread. This one goes to the request thread.

Besides, Smetja has just been warned fpr doing exactly the same thing.

/Reported

12. I need exact instructions for installing

13. Please adrian pozuelo ruiz

14. ah ok

15. Extract the "steam" folder on the .rar to the steam directory and replace all files...

16. But it does not work when you put it in a folder cars