Safety Car Fix "mod"

Status
Not open for further replies.
============Safety Car Fix "mod" ============
2012112700019.jpg
============Safety Car Fix "mod" ============
====Overview====
After 12 patches and still no fix, i decided to fix it myself. With a lot of research i discovered how the SC system works, Remy started helping me and we are fixing the Safety Car system for all tracks. Since the "SC system" detects a crash on the track using a "trigger system" it needs to be fixed for each track
====Mod info====
1. All tracks done
2. Car recovery - AI cars with punctures and damaged broken wings will not retire, they will return to the pits for replacements + the ai cars have now a 5% chance theire engine will stall at race start.
3. Safety Car changes: SC chance - max
SC faster and the "leader" will folow it closer
====Mod progress====
Changes :
Triggers:
Default / Modded
Abu Dhabi 35 / 144
Bahrain: 4 / 179
China: 4 / 237
Hockenheim 40 / 127
Hungary 25 / 242
India: 12 / 241
Interlagos 43 / 153
Korea: 20 / 321
Malaysia: 15 / 244
Melbourne 13 / 207
Monaco 48 / 199
Montreal 36 / 119
Monza 35 / 110
Silverstone 27 / 326
Singapore: 24 / 369
Spa Francorchamps: 38 / 305
Spain: 23 / 284
Suzuka 42 / 274
Texas 0 / 114
Valencia 53 / 177
Mod made by:
Roberto (Bob Back)
Remy
Wills
driveroz247
Alpha testing:
Remy
Kartik
Roberto
(Bob Back)
Wills
driveroz247
And all of you guys here offcourse :)
=============Installation==============
This mod is updated with patch12 files, without patch 12 this mod can cause errors so make sure your game is up to date. Copy the tracks, database and ai folder to your f1 2012 installation folder (Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012) And overwrite when asked.
Make sure you backup your original tracks folder before installing this mod. Your old save can be corrupted by using this database.bin - Backup your save before database changes
Notice : This mod can't be used to play online
NO ONE CAN DISTRIBUTE THIS MOD WITH OUT MY PERMISSION.
To all the modders that wan't to use this mod in your own mod.
Just give us (Roberto Costa, WillsB3, driveroz247 and Remydeleeuw) Credits and put the original link to this thread in the first post of your thread. And don't forget to send a pm when you're planning to do it.

>>>>>>>>>> Download final version <<<<<<<<<<

============================================================ You wan't more realism, more damage and parts flying around? Realistic Damage Mod and Safety Car Mod partnered, to give you the most realistic experience of F1 2012 drama and thriller ever! None of your career's races will be boring now. Welcome to the real world of action. >>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

This is the final version.

Little changes are made but only in the track folder.

So if you have rc1 installed, just copy the tracks folder from this version and you're done :)

To all the modders that wan't to use this mod in your own mod.
Just give us (Roberto Costa, WillsB3, driveroz247 and Remydeleeuw) Credits and put the original link to this thread in the first post of your thread. And don't forget to send a pm when you're planning to do it

If you have any questions about the tracks themselves and their trigger points, you can ask me directly about them, as this is the part of the mod I was involved with and completed. Specifically any of the following tracks I can help with: Suzuka, Silverstone, Hungary, Spa Francorchamps, Korea, India, China, Malaysia, Bahrain, Spain (Catalunya), Singapore.

The remaining tracks were modded by Roberto Costa. You may forward any questions about them to him, or in his current absence any of the rest of us.

Car recovery, SC chance and SC speed - best to address any questions you may have to remydeleeuw himself ;)

What exactly was changed in the database? to know if i can include your values to my database (i have my own 2013 mod, i dont want to lose my values)

I mean, ai_driver, difficulty, etc.... was changed, to compare it with my database!

Many Thanks! :roflmao:

What exactly was changed in the database? to know if i can include your values to my database (i have my own 2013 mod, i dont want to lose my values)

I mean, ai_driver, difficulty, etc.... was changed, to compare it with my database!

Many Thanks! :roflmao:

In the safety car chance tab everything to 1, max safety car count everything to 4
in the track models tab, max sc chance to 1 and max sc count to 4

In the safety car chance tab everything to 1, max safety car count everything to 4
in the track models tab, max sc chance to 1 and max sc count to 4

Thanks, my problem is i have my 2013 database with top team in carrer, when i use this database i can use my profiles :D only i need to made that changes? thats all? and off course use the other files (ai. tracks)

ALKMNDZA said:
Thanks, my problem is i have my 2013 database with top team in carrer, when i use this database i can use my profiles :D only i need to made that changes? thats all? and off course use the other files (ai. tracks)
Yes, this is the only changes you need to make in the database, and use the other files.

Hey remy is there a setting that determines the minimum lap that a safety car can come out on? I've had some good wrecks at Monaco lately on the first lap, yet the safety car doesn't seem to want to come out...

Hey Kyle.
No sadly that feature is coded into the exe.

We're still looking at it but it won't be east and when we can fix it, it won't be a part of this mod but a psrt of the realism overhaul mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%