S397 BMW M2 CS 2020 (BP-Sport)

Skins S397 BMW M2 CS 2020 (BP-Sport) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hallo, first of all a big thank you for sharing your work. I'm new to rFactor 2 and I'm sorry to bore you with this question, but i'm not able to install the skin. I put the new file in the path you suggest and now I have three folders: 1.38, 1.39 and 1.47. In the game the new skins don' appear for selection. Maybe there is other actions that i have to do, but what actions? Can you help me please? Thank you in advance and excuse me.

Hallo, first of all a big thank you for sharing your work. I'm new to rFactor 2 and I'm sorry to bore you with this question, but i'm not able to install the skin. I put the new file in the path you suggest and now I have three folders: 1.38, 1.39 and 1.47. In the game the new skins don' appear for selection. Maybe there is other actions that i have to do, but what actions? Can you help me please? Thank you in advance and excuse me.
It looks as if you have not got the latest version of the car. The latest folders are 1.46 and 1.47.
Start rF2 go to content & settings and open manage content and ensure AUTOMATIC UPDATES is activated, when activated close rF2. Open Steam and then restart rF2, the latest version should now automatically download and install, it may take a few minutes. Hope this is of help.

Oh no rF2 will get another bad rap for being hard to use :x3:
Own worse enemy, like Inventory, why do they leave this there ?
DLC has no Steam workshop page, never has.
I know they disabled it but anyone new to rF2 doesn't know that, so once again confusing.
Bad way to do it linking it to your steam inventory.
My guess is Steam can't / won't change it once they listed ?

mystore.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea