1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

running GTR Evo on Vista

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Nick Deeley, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Got a mate who wants to get this game but is running Vista. Is there any known problems or bugs with vista?

2. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Many guys here use Vista and GTR-Evo..

3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

no problems at all here.

4. Only probs I get are occasional mini dumps in game when people join at a moment when ist all getting busy!!

Was designed to run with Vista so should be fine

5. Ok cool..

It says * Limited Support on the back of the box thats all, but if no-ones had problems then all is good.

thanks

:)

6. Not really had any issues with 64-bit Vista.. Can't remember the last time I had a minidump.

7. I have only experienced some problems with my nvidia driver, which caused minidumps and "graphics driver stopped responding" but that had to do with the driver not being correctly installed.

So thumbs up from here. However, my guess is that GTR Evo is probably performing better in XP - more fps, but that is just a guess...

8. No probs here with Vista, not noticed any difference in the frequency of minidump between Vista and XP either. Tell him to get it, install it and start having fun racing!

9. No problems with me :)

10. Good with me, quad-cored to the max!

11. No problems here in Ultimate x86 :)

12. Thanks everyone..he says he's bought the game now.

:)

13. I was even driving on Windows7 Beta and there was no problem

14. Vista Home Premium 32-bit + ATI 4850 = no problems :)

15. no problems it works great!

16. occasional minidumps and driver stopped responding-messages here with 32-bit Vista Home Premium. Might try a driver re-install...

17. i`m running 64 bit vista. been fine up to yet matey

18. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

no probs with Vista or Windows 7 beta

19. i also didnt got any problems except for a minidump but i got those sometimes in xp aswell

all systems go ! you are rdy for lift off