Ruf RT12R GT2 steering fix?

Hey, does anyone know of a fix for the RT12R GT2 "floaty" front suspension at higher speeds? I've tinkered with the front suspension settings which has minimized it to an extent but it hasn't actually fixed it.

Thanks

Hey, does anyone know of a fix for the RT12R GT2 "floaty" front suspension at higher speeds? I've tinkered with the front suspension settings which has minimized it to an extent but it hasn't actually fixed it.

Thanks
It's a car with old physics. This problem often occurs. Depends on the model of the steering wheel. Try to reduce "minimum force" in the settings ffb. reduce "steering lock"

Last edited:
Try increasing the rear suspension so it is harder than the front. This will prevent the rear from compressing under aero load and allow the fronts to bite better when decelerating.

I think BBKing212 had the correct idea. The problem I have found with my set-ups, until recently, is that I am setting rear or mid-engined cars up like front drive and the rear ends up being to loose. Once I figured out that I had to increase the rear suspension and loosen the front my times have dropped.

Try increasing the rear suspension so it is harder than the front. This will prevent the rear from compressing under aero load and allow the fronts to bite better when decelerating.

I think BBKing212 had the correct idea. The problem I have found with my set-ups, until recently, is that I am setting rear or mid-engined cars up like front drive and the rear ends up being to loose. Once I figured out that I had to increase the rear suspension and loosen the front my times have dropped.

Thank you for this approach to my dilemma, will certainly try later today

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea