RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Aston Martin AMR22 Testing livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Aston Martin AMR22 Testing livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Aston Martin AMR22 Testing livery - Aston Martin AMR22 testing livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Aston Martin AMR22 post-season testing livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
Pirelli tires by @Marco17_ok

The livery works for both versions of the car (it's packaged for the non-S version, so CM will install it for that one, but you can just copy the livery folder to the S version if you want to use it with that instead).

View attachment 619067View attachment 619068View attachment 619069View attachment 619070[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I don't understand why they have deleted my alonso livery in the VRC Formula 2022 due to copyright having uploaded the skin before. I wait your response
1669672072977.png

Last edited:
Because you edited my VRC Aston Martin AMR22 livery without permission and uploaded it as your own
The skin is not the same as yours, as you say, I have edited it, if I have edited your skin and I have made it to my liking it should not be yours because it is my skin and only I have it and nobody else that's why I want to upload it so that more people have it, sorry I thought I wasn't copying you

Last edited:
The skin is not the same as yours, as you say, I have edited it, if I have edited your skin and I have made it to my liking it should not be yours because it is my skin and only I have it and nobody else that's why I want to upload it so that more people have it, sorry I thought I wasn't copying you
If you edit it for personal use, that's fine by me. The problem is when you upload it without permission and without crediting the original work.
If you start from scratch, it's yours. If you start from someone elses livery, it's not only yours anymore

If you edit it for personal use, that's fine by me. The problem is when you upload it without permission and without crediting the original work.
If you start from scratch, it's yours. If you start from someone elses livery, it's not only yours anymore
Ok, thanks for answering and sorry mate

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 2 22.2%