Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
please CC take another look at the head movement it still looks very static and strange reported this a long time ago for the other cars to

If you compare the VRC head movements looks way more naturel please check this

Hi Guy,s
Can not remember who mentioned it here on RD or through internal emails but read it somewhere,
or maybe on a video cant remember, but was mentioned that the surround in the cockpit was not the same quality as the wheel, so remodelled the surround and now its twice smoother, will be applied to the V3 of the car, with the new Halo and settings and improved kn5 :)
c713daa8d672bacf7166632c4f7ba7a8.jpg

please CC take another look at the head movement it still looks very static and strange reported this a long time ago for the other cars to

If you compare the VRC head movements looks way more naturel please check this
Noted Bob we will investigate it,
I do not do these settings we wrote it down as a possible fix :)

I don't understand what there is to change with the head movements. We set less filtering, more angle, and more Gs than those mods.
I been playing this game forever unless you sat watching the F6 cam with the drivers head all the replay not sure what difference it makes,
but like you said you do the settings :D

maybe the rss driver is looking to the sky to much VRC looks way more aggressive the rss looks like a robot or not aggressive

Last edited:
maybe the rss driver is looking to the sky to much VRC looks way more aggressive the rss looks like a robot or not aggressive
So we're talking about the position/angle of the helmet and not about the actual movement of the helmet in corners?
If that's the case I have to agree. The helmet position looks really relaxed/laid back, reminds me of Alonso's helmet position in certain cars.
fernando_alonso_2008_2_by_rosswillett.jpg

I think it would look better overall if the helmet was tilted forward a bit more than it is right now.
Maybe check out the KUNOS SF70H. The helmet on that car is in a more upright position and it looks great!

So we have now

Ferrari
Haas
Force India
Mclaren

WIP
Amir Renault
Speedracer1893 Toro Rosso

Any Painters who work on
Red Bull
Mercedes
Sauber
Williams

So that we can avoid double work
so i see already as WIP Skins

Force India (speedracer1893)
Ferrari (chris2174)
Renault (Amir)
Haas (formularheine)

Mclaren is published so hope we can drive soon with that skins :)

Well after fixing all the small LED issues and tweeking the car,
also creating new Halo textures and maps and a Halo high res logo layer,
was time to double check all textures and settings,
so went through everything and optimized all the textures and alpha maps,
now the complete car sits at 38,00mb :D:D with 5x LOD.
688a79c0cb8234a8998253eddfcb8d52.png
I wasn't excited about halo or led updates but this, this has me waiting here fiddling my thumbs. Love me some optimization.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.