RSS FH 2021 TIRES EXTENSION BY JV82 (NO CSP WET TIRES)

Skins RSS FH 2021 TIRES EXTENSION BY JV82 (NO CSP WET TIRES) FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
what does it mean when it says own physics? does it work on rain like csp or they work as they're slicks?
These versions do not use CSP wet tires but add INT and FW tires with own wet physics using physics by Nuzzi adjusted for these FH mods. Surely not perfect but I think works good under rain different intensity.
Tested with no traction control and no abs and stabiity control 0%. Physics is different from dry tires.

Last edited:
These versions do not use CSP wet tires but add INT and FW tires with own wet physics using physics by Nuzzi adjusted for these FH mods. Surely not perfect but I think works good under rain different intensity.
Tested with no traction control and no abs and stabiity control 0%. Physics is different from dry tires.
all right, thx mate, i love ur mods

all right, thx mate, i love ur mods
AI do not use intermediate. Only if forced by ini file. That's because csp use only wet tires for rain condition.
I prefer this solution because csp wet pattern is applied very bad on some mods tires (for example rss FH 2018 and 2019). If this bug will be fixed for the future and intermediate tires will be officially added, surely I will use official csp tires with they physics. Also pirelli textures are applied not very good with a little shades of colours. I like this my solution and all the textures works good.

Last edited:
AI do not use intermediate. Only if forced by ini file. That's because csp use only wet tires for rain condition.
I prefer this solution because csp wet pattern is applied very bad on some mods tires (for example rss FH 2018 and 2019). If this bug will be fixed for the future and intermediate tires will be officially added, surely I will use official csp tires with they physics. Also pirelli textures are applied not very good with a little shades of colours. I like this my solution and all the textures works good.
me again lol, question, the left tyres wet compounds have the pattern the wrong way, is there a way to fix it?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.0%
Back