RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i have download all the track and download the champs from your google drive. I have put the folder champs into steam/ steamapp/common/assettocorsa but content manager doesnt show me the championship.
Any idea?
The Champs files must go in the following folder 'Your PC:\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs' its in the Video as well
01:16 Championship Installation

Last edited:
Sorry if i border you but to me doesn't work. I have instal all the track but it give me error when i start to play. So i try to play no championship, and put again same track into content manager. So some track are ok and some give me error.

Attachments

• PXL_20211006_213746083.jpg
    PXL_20211006_213746083.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 49
Sorry if i border you but to me doesn't work. I have instal all the track but it give me error when i start to play. So i try to play no championship, and put again same track into content manager. So some track are ok and some give me error.
It all works my end - Check your download and also CSP and SOL versions _ Check each track individually s well to see what work for you and what don't - Also you will need the Kunos DLC packs (In install instructions on download page)for certain tracks to work

Check your Bahrain against mine - It will be something simple your end in terms of the tracks I assume cars/skins are all okay?
Screenshot (773).png

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Formula 1 Leaderboard and Widgets 1.4 update

The Leaderboard has now been updated to work with 32 cars (#humblebrag - my contribution - :D :whistling:)

it can be found here;
or here

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

06_monaco_gp21 Update SFX, Crowds, Live displays

Update SFX, Crowds, Live displays (track link in readme file of Mod download)

Don't forget to look at this to prevent Hairpin pile up!

Crowds by juanabolche
Crowd SFX and Live Displays by Cozy61

[COLOR=rgb(44...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

excellent work. All the additions including the live display will make me update my tracks from f1 to your versions. The sound of the public in monaco is very successful, but when they repeated it using the external cameras I hear it very loud. Is there a way to lower it? In ac settings? thx

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%