RSS FH 2020 TIRES EXTENSION BY JV82 (NO CSP WET TIRES)

Skins RSS FH 2020 TIRES EXTENSION BY JV82 (NO CSP WET TIRES) FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there, I'm not getting it to work on the RSS_2020. The RSS_2017 works, but not this one. It does not apply the different tyre colors. Any ides?

Hi there, I'm not getting it to work on the RSS_2020. The RSS_2017 works, but not this one. It does not apply the different tyre colors. Any ides?
Hi. Compound for this mod are on main page.
To see all the tires you need to copy the tyres.ini file which is in the data folder. Extract the "data" folder from the "data.acd" file with Content Manager (see image). Remember to delete the data.acd file (make a backup first) and keep only the extracted folder. Tell Content Manager to read uncompressed content. Obviously you have to copy the "extension" folder by deleting the original one.
Immagine1.png

Immagine2.png

Thanks, that's exactly how i do it. It just doesn't change the colored side walls. It seems that I somehow point to the wrong files within RARE... But i don't know how to correct it...

Thanks, that's exactly how i do it. It just doesn't change the colored side walls. It seems that I somehow point to the wrong files within RARE... But i don't know how to correct it...
Try to do a fresh install of every files downloaded.
Try to disable RARE and check if problem remains.

Try to do a fresh install of every files downloaded.
Try to disable RARE and check if problem remains.
I did a complete reinstallation (re-download from RSS website) and investigated a bit. What i could find out is that it does change the tyre color when I set the "compound target material" in RARE to RSS_W, but then the tyre profile does not change when using INT or FW. When i set "compound target material" to RSS_T, then in changes the tyre profile but not the color... It seems that the tyre material is not always handled the same for the RSS Hybrid cars. Any ideas how to solve?

I did a complete reinstallation (re-download from RSS website) and investigated a bit. What i could find out is that it does change the tyre color when I set the "compound target material" in RARE to RSS_W, but then the tyre profile does not change when using INT or FW. When i set "compound target material" to RSS_T, then in changes the tyre profile but not the color... It seems that the tyre material is not always handled the same for the RSS Hybrid cars. Any ideas how to solve?
Mmm...probably because Rare is not ready for int compound. This my extension is a experimental because do not use official wet tires of CSP and int is only an addon. All this probably makes confusion.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 177 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.7%
Back