Sounds RSS Bayro Low engine volume!

Hi guys any way of turning the engine volume up on the RSS Bayro? Note: Volume is already at maximum within game. I can barely here the engine over the other cars, I could turn the volume of every other car down but not prepared to do that when issue is only with the Bayro.
cheers

Hi guys any way of turning the engine volume up on the RSS Bayro? Note: Volume is already at maximum within game. I can barely here the engine over the other cars, I could turn the volume of every other car down but not prepared to do that when issue is only with the Bayro.
cheers
You could try adding and adjusting this config. copy/paste it to the car folder/extension/ext_config.ini

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0

Adjust the values to suit your preference.

You could try adding and adjusting this config. copy/paste it to the car folder/extension/ext_config.ini

Adjust the values to suit your preference.

Thank you so much for that.
I have been looking for a way to bring down the high-pitched turbo sound for that car for a while.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it seems the turbo sound it seems is not separate from the engine sound and adjusting its volume down in the .ini has no effect. Damn ...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.