Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RBR Mods' started by John Cunningham, Dec 15, 2012.
Just in case you didnt know, which you do...
Already started downloading.. Does anyone know what the new features are?
RSCenter 2013 :
- New interface multi windows
- New management of the grips of the tracks
- New management of the conditions weather
- Possibilities of recording several profiles of player on the same PC
Original format of RBR :
- Bergheim v1.1 by GermanGarage
- Sieversdorf v1.1 by GermanGarage
- Humalamäki reverse by SavoStageTeam
- Gran Canaria ROC 2000 by Hlavi, atiwrc, Tibi
- Akagi II by eno72
- Sweet Lamb II by eno72
- Stryckovy-Zadni by Vaclav Sourek
- Osli-Stryckovy by Vaclav Sourek
- Hradek 1 by Vaclav Sourek
- Hradek 2 by Vaclav Sourek
- Liptakov 1 by Vaclav Sourek
- Liptakov 2 by Vaclav Sourek
Packs BTB :
- Multiple additions in other packs
- Ford Puma (A6K_3) by Body
- Opel Corsa s2000 (N4_S2000_2) by Jalonzo
- New R4 group with :
* Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
* Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
* Subaru Impreza N14 R4
- New R1 group with :
* DS3 R1
* twingo R1
- New 3D Ford Fiesta RRC (N4_S2000_2) by Garyson
- New 3D Peugeot 207 R3T (R3) by David74/Roysteph
- New 3D DS3 R1 (R1) by David74/Roysteph
- New 3D Twingo R1 (R1) by David74/Roysteph
- Deletion Subaru N14 URT (N4_2)
New physics :
- Pack Group B by Papy Jim
- DS3 R3T (R3) by Rom206
- Twingo R2 (R2) by Rom206
- Skoda Fabia (N4_S2000_2) by Rom206
- Fiat Grande Punto (N4_S2000_1) by Rom206
- SkinsManager 3 : New -> Allow create and install drivers clothes like for cars skins
I've just downloaded everything and when I try to install the track packs it gets half way through and then says the source file is corrupted. Anyone else have this issue or do I need to re-download the track packs?
Getting corrupted files is quite common, it has to be said. But you can check the md5 sums of the exe and bin files with this: http://download.rallyesim.fr/download.php?Fichier=VoirMD5.exe. Start the utility and drag the files onto it to see which ones don't match the md5 sums they provide on the download site, and then re-download those ones only.
Ok thanks. I'll give that a go and see how I get on
Reading through the RallyeSim forum, it does seem common for people to have corrupted or incomplete downloads. Probably a bit to do with the demand on the Servers (RSRBR is very popular ). I downloaded all my files from the Torrent link, and all seemed to go fine, my md5's seem to be correct. I haven't tried to install it yet though.
Don't miss the Patch file too:
Missed the patch. Thanks!
I seem to have got it sorted. Everything's now installed ok. I took the new corsa for a spin on a couple of new stages. It all seems pretty cool so far.
Now, this is Jack's territory, but in club rallies, the S2000 Corsa will not be used until a new physic is in place. The car is way to fast at the moment!
I would also encourage the use of torrents. Much easier! I'm seeding with my 1000mb upload
Working beautifully for me I went for the torrent option too.
Hi guys! I have a problem with RSRBR 2013. When i choose the Fiesta RRC car,one message comin up on the screen says...7zip stop working, windows can't find the problem. Also Citroen DS3 RRC car no loading on stage,just drop me off! Only this two cars no work everything else perfect,.Any ideas??? By the way,new stages are awesome. thanks the help.
You could try downloading the individual pack containing those cars again: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=13923 and see if that solves the problem.
Strange...the Citroen ds3 rrc is just in white i can't see trough the window. Everything is just white can't see the road.Same problem happening with another 4-5 cars but not all of them.Also the message come up says..7zip console stop working,windows can't find solution.I tried redownload the pack what you show me above Michael,but the problem still there.....uninstall maybe?
Downloading as we speak, i hope the randomly RSRBR crashes i had with rsrbr2012 are fixed now.
Does anyone know how to change the FOV values in RSRBR, to below 1,0000. The game doesnt allow you to go under 1,0000.
Please note: There is a new Patch 02 released which fixes a few bugs.
This Patch is cumulative, and therefore replaces Patch 01 which is no longer needed.
The Czech rally school stage is not loading just drop me off... anybody else have this issue?