RSR Formula Three V3.1 Update Released for Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 5.jpg

Radiator Springs Racing have released a new build of their outstanding Formula Three mod for Assetto Corsa, adding several updates to the way the car feels and some minor visual tweaks.

The new build brings the Formula Three car to version 3.1, bringing substantial updates to the force feedback that improves the already impressive handing to a point that many may consider on par with Kunos standards of quality.

You can review the release notes from build 3.1 below and check out the trailer for the modification.
  • Improved force feedback
  • Tyres tuned
  • Fixed issue of excessive speed in certain conditions
  • Reworked splitter and diffuser
  • Bumper camera is now in line with other AC cars
  • Fixed small issues on some skins
RSR Formula Three Trailer:
You can download the RSR Formula Three car for Assetto Corsa HERE.

Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC. The PC version of the title can accept community created additional content such as cars, tracks, liveries and apps. A wide selection of these can be downloaded from the RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa downloads section.

Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 4.jpg Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 6.jpg Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 7.jpg Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 8.jpg Assetto Corsa RSR  F3 - 9.jpg Assetto Corsa RSR  F3.jpg

You can join in the Assetto Corsa Racing Club here at RaceDepartment in a couple of simple steps. Sign up for Premium membership, click the Assetto Corsa Racing Leagues and Clubs forum, find a race you like and post a message saying "I'm in" then turn up and have some fun... Simples!

Have you tried the new build of this mod? Do you like the Formula Three car from RSR? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Not trying to sound nasty but I truly feel bad for the console crowd. They are missing out on a fantastic car and track shown above. I'm not really an open wheel guy but this car is simply great to drive. Really nice balance of everything.

:):)I love this mod, brilliantly done and the love and detail that's gone into it just shines through :)

F3 cars are a nice balance between being easy to drive but if you want to be super quick you need to work at it so they are a fun open wheeler :thumbsup:

I urge any of you that enjoy this mod to go to their website and donate a pound or a euro as thanks (http://www.radiators-champ.com/rsrworld/cars/rsr-formula-3/) because mods this good don't normally come free ;)

I was about to write something then I find this
This really is a fantastic mod. I've never been a huge fan of open-wheelers outside of F1, but these beauties have changed my mind! Thanks a lot for the excellent work guys! :thumbsup:
one so I thought I can just use it, cause I feel the same.
Actually, I can add one more little thing.
I even delete a couple of other open wheel mods for AC cause of this one. Just feel like they no longer needed. One was I believe a Dallara open wheel cars and other can't remember. Other than AC vanilla cars in open wheel category I use only this and Ferrari opponents mod, which is nice and satisfies my thirst for F1.
But this one is the the best. By far.

I hope their physics are better than Kunos standard quality. Till now not to much impressed with that aspect of the sim.
Ehh... Not sure how their physics can be "better" when they use the Kunos physics engine to enter the values and scripts in. If the values correspond to real life figures the physics are as good as the physics engine is able to replicate them. And both RSR and Kunos had a lot of data access in creating their cars, so both likely have the data they need to get corresponding values in the engine.
If you would imply the physics engine is lacking somewhere, different story.

Last edited:

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
Wait, what North American AC club...or any North American RD club for that matter?!?!

Tell me more about this thing you call a North American club!!!
Thoughtful.png

Well if I understood correctly kind sire, I don't know if you haven't noticed already but we have indeed a Race Club for the American continent (that INCLUDES North America). But all our races in the American timezone are hosted in our US server. So in essence RD North American Club. Of sorts.

I guess.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 65 15.9%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.8%