Routine Maintenance - Saturday 11th June 2011 - 0100 GMT

Was hoping that the last update, the one that destroyed .jpg posting, got fixed.

Sure wish it was fixed them .jpg images could be posted again. they load a lot faster than those from an external link.

I really pity those that are still using dial-up.

I am not more able to jump on my subscribed forums. Since yesterday I had on top of the home page (after "notifications" "my profile" ) a word (could be "connections"? ... I don't remember exactly) that jump me to a page with only my subscribed topics, now that link is not available. Have you disabled that useful command?
tnx

EDIT ----
in the location where there was the "connection" link, I am able to clik over an empty space and I jump to my subscribed forums.

I am not more able to jump on my subscribed forums. Since yesterday I had on top of the home page (after "notifications" "my profile" ) a word (could be "connections"? ... I don't remember exactly) that jump me to a page with only my subscribed topics, now that link is not available. Have you disabled that useful command?
tnx

EDIT ----
in the location where there was the "connection" link, I am able to clik over an empty space and I jump to my subscribed forums.

Link was called settings. It was a slight incompatibility of the styles with the new version. Should be rectified now :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%