1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rouen for GTRe! :D

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Ryan Callan, Oct 12, 2008.

1. yea, i downloaded this, this evening... didn't think it was much fun in the mini or the f3000... just a series of real long straights... expected more from such a classic track :(
  2. Would make a great GT Track though..
  3. did he had permission from [VLM]?? cuz if i am right that track is based on a VLM track
  4. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Here's the gumpf from the d/lpage

5. ^^ So yes. I made sure it was legal before posting.
  6. just been practicing for the le mans event and thought both tracks had v similar characteristics... so took my gt around rouen and it was lovely! guess it shows what a difference the type of car makes... earlier cuss retracted :thumb:
  7. the mini has not enough power for rouen but the pro's are hell of fun there
  8. yarp... hits the limiter for most of the lap :D

i figured i'd try the slowest and fastest - but now i see that didn't really cover all the bases!
  9. am in love with rouen since the GPL version was released :) i am on it the whole day now lol and down to a high 1.51.7 with the audi r8 time with 70L fuel
  10. this is a vlm earlier edition .............think I'll wait for the new edition if they are actualy going to convert it .
    I mean the other two Ohio and lemans seem to almost appear over night....What Happened to Rouen?????????/
  11. Such a great track!
    Is the chicane a REAL variation of the track either itis fictional?
  12. je post pour avoir 15 posts
  13. je repost sorry plus que 3
  14. F3000 AIs have lot of problems at the chicane.... better use the standard version,,,,
  15. Ah I used to love Rouen on GPL. That decellerating left hander into the right-hand hairpin owned me so many times!

Boy was it fun when you nailed it and gained a couple of tenths on the AI though!
  16. +1 on that :):madgrin: