AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday 17th May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Results
Here are the Results for Server 1 :)
WHAT A BATTLE... Left my concentration in the pit after Qualifying.
Simon, Steve, Dave and Rupe. I had not one relaxed round tonight!
I hope I didn't fight unfair! If so: I am sorry, please tell me what I did wrong :)

Good night guys! See you on Friday?

I had a lot of fun tonight, shame I never got to fight Yohann, but I took my first win at RD, so I'm well chuffed. I seem to have found my spirit car :D

I have to say your race was very very impressive. I don't know what happened to me, I did not succeed to find any consistency tonight. Spun out twice in that damn race. :D

Was a bit of an unfortunate race for me but fun nevertheless
I just watched the replay to see what happened to me in the first lap.
Oh my... I am so sorry! I just didn't see you Oo I pushed you from the track and you spun out...
And I thought it was a white car (simon or dave) and breached the golden rule :cry::notworthy:

Really sorry man!:thumbsdown:

I just watched the replay to see what happened to me in the first lap.
Oh my... I am so sorry! I just didn't see you Oo I pushed you from the track and you spun out...
And I thought it was a white car (simon or dave) and breached the golden rule :cry::notworthy:

Really sorry man!:thumbsdown:
Well i thought i was in the blind spot of yours and it was right at the start of the race.
My race was definitely a bit worse than it could have been but if i'd told you yours would be affected aswell. In the end this was just a Rookie-Event and i figured out that you probably didn't see me.

No problem, thanks for the apology btw :D

Good race, pretty clean start too, good stuff guys! For first 25 minutes had some good battles until I was pulling on my wheel going hard on the brakes and pulled it half off the desk :rolleyes: that put an end to my race since I spent the last 5 minutes trying to fight force feedback from ripping the wheel fully off the desk :laugh::laugh:

fantastic race chris :D You were faster than me but you were in a hurry

Thanks Lucio - I was a bit rusty - I haven'r raced for 5 months or so, but I loved it. Shame I made a few mistakes which meant we couldn't stay that close for the whole race.

I loved it though. I have the racing bug back. I went onto an AB server straight after and spent the night on it. I've never had anything like such a clean night's racing online in AC!

I grabbed a few videos in VR, I'll link some highlights when I get chance.

Good racing.

Here's my race with @Lucio Distilleri from a VR perspective.

Sorry for the ear splitting screech as I accidentally put it into second a bit earlier than was healthy.

If only I could have kept the mistakes to a minimum it could have been a much more interesting video!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%