Romeo One Racing - Team Launch

Ventis, big props on this skin!!! I love the attention to detail - even the "H" looks like there is an intentional "E" towards the right of it to signify "H"eidi and "E"ric :) I have to say I like the Logi prime logo placement too :) Thumbs up, wayyyyy up.

There is a sample of our cars for Silverstone. Expect some changes for the next round:)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Great to see new cars adding to the grid - It looks great.

As you have said, you plan to make some changes after this race weekend, so I assume that is when you will do the individual driver helmets etc. However, the one thing I did notice and thought I should point out in case it might have just been a file copying error was that all the cars have #61...

Best of luck at Silverstone and beyond.

Great to see new cars adding to the grid - It looks great.

As you have said, you plan to make some changes after this race weekend, so I assume that is when you will do the individual driver helmets etc. However, the one thing I did notice and thought I should point out in case it might have just been a file copying error was that all the cars have #61...

Best of luck at Silverstone and beyond.

Thanks Ben. We were a little short on time to get the liveries going. Hopefully it will be all fixed for the next round.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back