Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would advise you to removed all the installer .exe files you have recently added the archive, and just use a standard nested folder zip or rar file, and a 'how to install' read_me file. All those installers are setting off virus checkers off all over the place.

I would never turn off a virus checker to install files from an unknown source, after all that's what this is, an unknown source. Though I would totally agree that this is probably a false positive, it is never the less a positive across many virus engines.

https://virustotal.com/en/file/6c51...1fbe6aa92dc68149c524a90e/analysis/1501065426/

• Deleted member 254134

I would advise you to removed all the installer .exe files you have recently added the archive, and just use a standard nested folder zip or rar file, and a 'how to install' read_me file. All those installers are setting off virus checkers off all over the place.

I would never turn off a virus checker to install files from an unknown source, after all that's what this is, an unknown source. Though I would totally agree that this is probably a false positive, it is never the less a positive across many virus engines.

https://virustotal.com/en/file/6c51...1fbe6aa92dc68149c524a90e/analysis/1501065426/
Its pretty common that is detecting it as virus but for example my antivirus microsoft security essentials doesnt detect it as virus

Yup I understand it's common, this is why I would advise to not use .exe files, because not everyone knows that false positives are common.

Just be be aware of the potential for adverse feedback from users :)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

Yup I understand it's common, this is why I would advise to not use .exe files, because not everyone knows that false positives are common.

Just be be aware of the potential for adverse feedback from users :)
I think im not gonna mod msc anymore so i will not upload anything anyway

I completely lost hype for modding, what would you want to get in next update?
more traction, a custom car skin for it. a supercharger is always running giving you power so you did you make it so the supercharger will give us 1.5 multiplier at 3000rpms? is it because of traction problems? i would like to see you make a mod for more traction. i'm still thinking about ideas for this

• Deleted member 254134

more traction, a custom car skin for it. a supercharger is always running giving you power so you did you make it so the supercharger will give us 1.5 multiplier at 3000rpms? is it because of traction problems? i would like to see you make a mod for more traction. i'm still thinking about ideas for this
3000 rpm is low for this engine anyway but i can make watanabe wheels as race ones and new wider rally but my mod is not for doing rally atleast bodykit and about paintjob i cant send that one visible on screenshot because its made by my friend and i cant share it as mine

3000 rpm is low for this engine anyway but i can make watanabe wheels as race ones and new wider rally but my mod is not for doing rally atleast bodykit and about paintjob i cant send that one visible on screenshot because its made by my friend and i cant share it as mine
i would like to see a fully custom skin but other than that make the changes man
EDIT: i would change me game to get outta beta just for this mod
cause this mod i amazing
EDIT AGAIN: now that a new update has come out for the game now you have to update this mod

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

i would like to see a fully custom skin but other than that make the changes man
EDIT: i would change me game to get outta beta just for this mod
cause this mod i amazing
EDIT AGAIN: now that a new update has come out for the game now you have to update this mod
hah thanks and yeah i might update that but for now you guys have files for manual installation and idk if updating installers make sense because staff was talking here i should remove them :(

hah thanks and yeah i might update that but for now you guys have files for manual installation and idk if updating installers make sense because staff was talking here i should remove them :(

I saw that and they complained about false viruses can i add you on steam so we can have a private chat?

In no way are they complaining, they are advising the removal of the .exe's considering they are giving off red flags on AV's - hell even my malwarebytes found it as a virus so I decided not to take the chance.

My Malwarebytes and norton antivirus's both detect malware, do i just do it or forget it, i have alot of important files and dont want to loose them. what do i do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back