1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roaldo Racing is hiring!

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Roald Reurink, Nov 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Dear simrace-fanatics.

The oldest, most prestigous team in FSR is looking for:

- managers (WC, WS and overall)
    - drivers (WC, WS and WT)
    - press members
    - external affair members (getting in contact with a big network of companies)

The project, always nice to name projects, has the name: the four R's: rebuiled, renewed, revived and renegerated. Nice huh, TMo style :)

The team will be completed re-build, if you want to be apart of that and the atmosphere fits you, then you will have a great team. You will experience and learn from the gathered knowledge of 10-years of simracing the management of Roaldo Racing has.

If you are interested in one of these function, please email to roaldoracing@gmail.com or contact me or Jermaine Venhorst!

2. Most prestigious?

Phil

3. Most famous then...or chose one of these:

Definition: famous, influential
    Synonyms: celebrated, distinguished, eminent, esteemed, exalted, famed, great, illustrious, important, imposing, impressive, notable, prominent, renowned, reputable, respected

Management of Roaldo Racing has been in FSR since the beginning (HernjGP -> Roaldo Racing) :) I find that great, celebrated, impressive, respected etc etc :D haha, well ok...maybe a bit of overreaction, but we are a nice team :)

4. Thanks for the interest so far. We are busy till 8 November and will get in touch with you all next week! So expect to hear from us and we will also post more information next week. Gnight :)

5. Roaldo Racing has signed: Kieran Ryan, Kevin Brents, Martin Gosbee, Michael Gray, Chris Knight (Roaldo Knight Racing) and Ryan Walker. Welcome to the team guys! Next to the new guys, Ben Phillips and Sami Pesari have re-signed with the team.

We are now mainly looking for WC and WS drivers. Anyone interested, please email to roaldoracing@gmail.com or add me on MSN: roaldoracing@hotmail.com.