Road Atlanta

Tracks Road Atlanta 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@jim lloyd on the last sunday, we did a race with 36 drivers on Road Atlanta 2017 on our league.

Some guys have experienced some problems on the pits. the last pits, was behind the pit entry, some guys had to take the reverse on the gearbox, to do the pit.

I do not know if someone has related it or if we are doing any kind of mistake, but we are just using the track without any modification.

Hello, Author.
I am always enjoying playing some of the tracks you are releasing. Thank you very much.
Road Atlanta is also one of them. I think that it is the best quality among the mod of Road Atlanta. However, I got in touch with anxious points. These are the same from the previous version. I have attached shots. Please consider them.

1. The tires of the car are sinking on the road.
2. Although it may be a skid mark, a line like an oil leak is too conspicuous.

roadsurface.jpg

skidmark.jpg

jim lloyd updated Road Atlanta 2017 with a new update entry:

Road Atlanta 2018 Update (Grand Prix & Short Course Layouts)

Hey Everyone......so after seeing a lot of Youtube videos of you guys using and enjoying this track...i kept seeing a lot of things that bugged me....as this was only a quick conversion.....anyhow fixed quite a lot up graphically...and hid most of the egregiously mirrored trees...oh and amongst **** loads of other little tweaks added the short layout....... enjoy and merry Christmas to all ...
Jim

View attachment 281459 View attachment 281460 View attachment 281461...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks a lot. Hopefully a lights patch for the new one will come soon.
Does anybody know if/how I can save the driven distance from the 2017 to 2018 version (I'm using CM). Or is that out of the question ?

I do love the new short layout too... :)

thanks for the update
you still have a couple of reversed bill boards between 5 and 6.
unless they're meant to be that way.;)

Last edited:
Just spent an hour trouble shooting my Shader patch and SOL install to find out why the track lights were on in day time. Could you please turn them off, so we can handle the lights through shader patch?

For some reason, this track wont load either in CM or the original game? It loads then crashes saying 'AI spline may be broken?' I've had this track before with no issues so I'm not sure what is going on, can anyone please help?

For some reason, this track wont load either in CM or the original game? It loads then crashes saying 'AI spline may be broken?' I've had this track before with no issues so I'm not sure what is going on, can anyone please help?
Try deleting the track folder...redownload and try again...tested my end with no issues..hope this helps

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.