Road Atlanta

Tracks Road Atlanta 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
GT3 AI on this track is unusually fast at 100% strength... they're getting laptimes of 1:24 and faster and I'm always last. Even with the best setup, I can't catch up to them. They're especially fast on the straight just after Turn 8, and they easily reach top speed catch up to me.

Edit: Disregard that... I forgot I had ballasts and restrictors lol

Last edited:
I downloaded the Road Atlanta Track here on RD yesterday...so its the first time I take a ride on this track.
The problem is that the bottom or street looks like it is fully translucent and I can look through :-/
Ive never seen this problem on any other track. I use the latest official CSP (1.7.2).
This evening I will try to take a screenshot of this problem.
Bye

I downloaded the Road Atlanta Track here on RD yesterday...so its the first time I take a ride on this track.
The problem is that the bottom or street looks like it is fully translucent and I can look through :-/
Ive never seen this problem on any other track. I use the latest official CSP (1.7.2).
Bye
It's the latest CSP's that trigger the issue. Revert back (2 or 3 versions) and the track is OK again. It happens on several tracks.

Last edited:
Bye
I have the same problem, and the thing is the csp version. Tracks needs update ?

Last edited:
Just posting another confirmation that running CSP at versions higher than v0.1.71 results in a range of issues for this track, from missing a few textures to the entire track being transparent and it's texture appearing some 10 metres below you. Can confirm 0 issues with CSP v0.1.60 and some minor issues with v0.1.52 and preview builds higher than v0.1.72 (but lower than the latest patreon preview version as Lavalamp notes)

Last edited:
Just posting another confirmation that running CSP at versions higher than v0.1.71 results in a range of issues for this track, from missing a few textures to the entire track being transparent and it's texture appearing some 10 metres below you. Can confirm 0 issues with CSP v0.1.60 and some minor issues with v0.1.52 and preview builds higher than v0.1.72 (but lower than the latest patreon preview version as Lavalamp notes)
Maybe check your install ?
I just tried with 0.1.74 and all is fine here.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.