Road America announced for Raceroom

"Road America will become available with the next game update!"

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/road-america.10187/

LbycpQW.png

38953971145_1666f1ebe0_b.jpg

More images of the track can be found on Raceroom's Flickr photostream: https://www.flickr.com/photos/raceroom/

Last night I was itching to spend some vPR and thought perhaps something new is coming....oh boy this is good news.

I'd prefer them to finish Brands Hatch first (i.e. the full GP layout)...

From what I understand the license they had, only covered the Indy layout to do the full circuit will require a new agreement with the track owners.

However I agree with you it will be great to have the full circuit at some point.

I don't want to be negative though, great job so far by the team at Sector3. Loving Raceroom at the moment and having some great races against AI and online.

Reactions: DND
From what I understand the license they had, only covered the Indy layout to do the full circuit will require a new agreement with the track owners.

However I agree with you it will be great to have the full circuit at some point.

This is what Sector 3 said about Brands Hatch recently (on the Sector 3 forum):

Brands Hatch came through with DTM in the layout raced by DTM.

Featuring the full layout would mean an individual license needs to be signed and paid for.

So in the end if we did it, it would be like Nurburgring and Nordschleife. Two separate tracks. Owning one, you would still have to purchase the other.

To which most people on the thread basically said they'd be fine with that, if that's what it would take to get the full Brands Hatch GP in the game. I hope S3 were listening....

This is what Sector 3 said about Brands Hatch recently (on the Sector 3 forum):

Brands Hatch came through with DTM in the layout raced by DTM.

Featuring the full layout would mean an individual license needs to be signed and paid for.

So in the end if we did it, it would be like Nurburgring and Nordschleife. Two separate tracks. Owning one, you would still have to purchase the other.

To which most people on the thread basically said they'd be fine with that, if that's what it would take to get the full Brands Hatch GP in the game. I hope S3 were listening....
I'd be fine with it too, so just do it already S3.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 170 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.5%
Back