1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Tracks Rivijera 0.7

fantasy track somewhere on earth

1. Lemax submitted a new resource:

Rivijera - fantasy track somewhere on earth

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. This track doesn't work. Car is set in water at the beginning (hotlapping) => no possibility to drive

3. Works for me:D

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

you have placed the track in the correct folder
    unpack and place in
    steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
    i believe is the correct place

5. Start in practice NOT hotlap!!

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. This track is a lot of fun to blast around in. I think once the timing and all that stuff is brought up to working standards and some of the trees and stuff is brought up to ac standards, you will have a top notch track that will be a lot of fun to play with online. I am having fun running it right now as is. Please keep working on it.

7. Thanks for the advice. It works in practice mode indeed.

The track is nice, but whithout Ghost car it makes only half as fun as it could make in hotlapping mode.

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

@Lemax
    Thank you for converting your track, and im looking forward to any updates.

9. thanks for great(and bad) comments and constructive feedback :)

I have made many tracks for gMotor simulations, some of them are good, some of them aren't.
    I know that this track conversions are quite bad but without official modding tools I can't do any better.
    Somewhere in the comments I have read that this conversion is "noob work" and i partially agree with that statement- there is nothing advanced in this track compared to older sims.
    My main goal was to test track surface and road mesh,
    and what I discovered is that you can actually feel 2cm(1 inch) road height bump in AC :) in rF you can't feel anything bellow 15cm haha

I won't do any other conversion to AC without proper modding tools because we don't like to see "noobish " conversions in AC, do we?
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh come on m8, now you are just fishing for compliments!!
    Yes, both your tracks are "cr@ppy" compared to AC content, but they are good enough to drive and a (much needed) refreshing shot in AC.
    So, as long as you promise to come back and renew/improve everything when mod tools become available, please publish everything you got!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

I thought rF used some sort of smoothing to make the track flatter... AC just has you drive on physical surface, and yeah, some of the releases are crazy bumpy as a result.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hmm... Test Drive Unlimited with AC's physics?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Very nice track, thanks mate.

14. hi I downloaded and unpacked the track where you said but I have no car sound on this track only? any idea thanks

15. sk8

sk8

Cool track, thanks for sharing! Love doing a big drift around the last turn.

16. Thanks a lot!

17. try this:
    go to ...\tracks\Rivijera\data , open with text editor(notepad) file "audio_sources" and delete next lines:

[AC_AUDIO_OceanWaves7]
    VOLUME_SCALE=50
    VOLUME=0.7
    FILENAME=content/tracks/Rivijera/sfx/OceanWaves.wav

[AC_AUDIO_Boat]
    VOLUME_SCALE=10
    VOLUME=0.75
    FILENAME=content/tracks/Rivijera/sfx/Boat.wav

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  18. This track is realy nice, reminds TDU a lot. Looking forward to updates :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lemax updated Rivijera with a new update entry:

Rivijera v0.7

Read the rest of this update entry...