Rivijera

Tracks Rivijera 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
This track is a lot of fun to blast around in. I think once the timing and all that stuff is brought up to working standards and some of the trees and stuff is brought up to ac standards, you will have a top notch track that will be a lot of fun to play with online. I am having fun running it right now as is. Please keep working on it.

thanks for great(and bad) comments and constructive feedback :)

I have made many tracks for gMotor simulations, some of them are good, some of them aren't.
I know that this track conversions are quite bad but without official modding tools I can't do any better.
Somewhere in the comments I have read that this conversion is "noob work" and i partially agree with that statement- there is nothing advanced in this track compared to older sims.
My main goal was to test track surface and road mesh,
and what I discovered is that you can actually feel 2cm(1 inch) road height bump in AC :) in rF you can't feel anything bellow 15cm haha

I won't do any other conversion to AC without proper modding tools because we don't like to see "noobish " conversions in AC, do we?
:)

I won't do any other conversion to AC without proper modding tools because we don't like to see "noobish " conversions in AC, do we?
:)

Oh come on m8, now you are just fishing for compliments!!
Yes, both your tracks are "cr@ppy" compared to AC content, but they are good enough to drive and a (much needed) refreshing shot in AC.
So, as long as you promise to come back and renew/improve everything when mod tools become available, please publish everything you got!!!

My main goal was to test track surface and road mesh,
and what I discovered is that you can actually feel 2cm(1 inch) road height bump in AC :) in rF you can't feel anything bellow 15cm haha
I thought rF used some sort of smoothing to make the track flatter... AC just has you drive on physical surface, and yeah, some of the releases are crazy bumpy as a result.

Hmm... Test Drive Unlimited with AC's physics?
images

hi I downloaded and unpacked the track where you said but I have no car sound on this track only? any idea thanks
try this:
go to ...\tracks\Rivijera\data , open with text editor(notepad) file "audio_sources" and delete next lines:

[AC_AUDIO_OceanWaves7]
VOLUME_SCALE=50
VOLUME=0.7
FILENAME=content/tracks/Rivijera/sfx/OceanWaves.wav

[AC_AUDIO_Boat]
VOLUME_SCALE=10
VOLUME=0.75
FILENAME=content/tracks/Rivijera/sfx/Boat.wav

Last edited:
Lemax updated Rivijera with a new update entry:

Rivijera v0.7

-Rivijera for Assetto Corsa by lemax
-short fictional A2B track
-length:
standard= 4.3km
down hill= 7.0km

View attachment 118747 View attachment 118748 View attachment 118749 View attachment 118750 View attachment 118751 View attachment 118752 View attachment 118757 View attachment 118758 View attachment 118759

-VERSION 0.7 ;
-new layout (down hill)
-new textures
-updated shaders
-new trackside objects
-3d grass...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues