Rich Energy F1 Team

Skins Rich Energy F1 Team 07/03/18

Login or Register an account to download this content
Eur3ka submitted a new resource:

Rich Energy F1 Team - Force India is taken over by Red Bull rival, Rich Energy

Rich Energy F1 Team -
Takeover imminent or is it fake news?

Rich Energy have been linked with a £200m purchase of Force India. "William Storey, Founder and chief executive of Rich Energy, is reported as saying that being in F1 will help the firm to expand its presence around the world. The move to acquire...

Read more about this resource...

i am doing manual installation with ERP archiver and i don't know why, but with the blue paint_sfc file included in this mod, no matter what i do, tha black and gold parts of the skin are blue ingame. If i use any other paint_sfc file (from other mods or vanilla file) the colors are ok, but it doesnt have the "chrome/metalic" effect. Can you help? I've never seen blue file for chrome/metallic effects. i ve only seen white or purple so far. What could be causing this? thanks

i am doing manual installation with ERP archiver and i don't know why, but with the blue paint_sfc file included in this mod, no matter what i do, tha black and gold parts of the skin are blue ingame. If i use any other paint_sfc file (from other mods or vanilla file) the colors are ok, but it doesnt have the "chrome/metalic" effect. Can you help? I've never seen blue file for chrome/metallic effects. i ve only seen white or purple so far. What could be causing this? thanks
Shouldn't have a blue look, this SFC colour is for a shiny metallic look. Is it possible you could send me the force_india.erp as well as all the mipmaps for it and I'll see if there is a problem. Thanks :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 22.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 17 6.3%