1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor2: F1 2013 Previews

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Tom, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

rFactor2: F1 2013 Previews

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Finally an rf2 f1 mod! :)
  3. Will believe it when i see it. There are that many mods i've seen for rfactor 2 that get shown, but never get finished :/
  4. Ok Richard, I'll bite. How many and what mods are you talking about? You sound discouraged at the quantity of mods released for this Beta. What about the quality? Go ISI, go!
  5. What are the licensing and copyright issues with these MOD's?

Has permission been sought from each F1 Team to recreate these or are they just community made for free without the need to have to licensing/copyright?
  6. Generally modding is done on the premise of "as it's free it doesn't need licensing etc" although that obviously isn't the case.

Porsche proved this last year when they put a stop to Enduracers Porsche Supercup mod, which is pretty rare so far.

Also BTCC mods normally get renamed to avoid Mr Gow getting his knickers in a twist like he has before:rolleyes:.
  7. rFactor is still the best racing game out there with great mods (like F1 RS 2011, ENB, TVStyle....)

So rFactor 2 will be also great, i'm sure.
  8. rfactor 2 with a F1 mod....oh god I will stop breathing when it comes out! cant wait..
  9. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

Looks amazing already!
  10. :Q_____
  11. Maciej Cieslak

Maciej Cieslak
    Roberto Forza !!!

If this will happend..;) I will dust my rFactor2.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Cars look good, hope codemasters are watching this talent ;)