rFACTOR 2: GT3 Challenger BMW MIRROR Adjustments

M D Gourley

Premium
The GT3 Challenges Pack cars are absolutely fantastic, visually, FFB, Physics and Audio wise.
I also drive my Sim cars in cockpit view 99.9% of the time and I like to personally set up my Triple Screen
5760x1080 cockpit view just right by aligning the Dash Readout, Steering Wheel, Rear View Mirror and
Side Mirrors jusy like in a real driving car...but...on some of the cockpit views when I align the Dash
readout and Steering Wheel the interior Rear View mirror is out of view, and if I move the Rear View
Mirror into the position I want, the Steering Wheel and Seat Position is usually to high.
Solution: I came across this thread in Studio 397 which tells you how to move the 'Rear View Mirror
Physical Position'...amazing!...see link below.
GT3 Challenger BMW Cockpit approx standard mirror position.
1 rF2 CHALLENGER BMW rear view MIRROR default copy.jpg

GT3 Challenger BMW Cockpit when I align the Dash and Steering Wheel...no rear view mirror
2 rF2 CHALLENGER BMW rear view MIRROR no view copy.jpg

GT3 Challenger BMW Cockpit when using the 'Rear View Mirror Physical Position' adjustments.
3 rF2 CHALLENGER BMW rear view MIRROR moved copy.jpg

...I also fine tuned all the Mirrors so when a cars rear starts to disappear out of the 'Side Mirrors' the front end of that car starts to appear in the side PC monitor.
4 rF2 CHALLENGER BMW rear view MIRROR copy.jpg

Link to full details on how to do and other information
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/mirror-adjustment-guide-and-tips.60593/

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.