rFactor 2 / Freeze issue

I’m having issue with not exactly freeze but, I can start a race or practice session, but if I quit to setup a car or anything else, I can’t select anything. Only the time above continue counting down.

Restart the game and go to the track, drive a little bit, press Esc key and, again. Same issue. Ah, replay works but can’t click anything too.

I don’t know how to solve it.

Need help… ;(

I'm not fully understanding your issue, I agree there is a problem, I just don't know what it is. So my first suggestion is a shot in the dark. Try pressing the DEL key. That is the default key for toggling the cursor visibility.

T
I'm not fully understanding your issue, I agree there is a problem, I just don't know what it is. So my first suggestion is a shot in the dark. Try pressing the DEL key. That is the default key for toggling the cursor visibility.
The cursor works properly.
Is not a freeze exactly because I can move the cursor but can’t click anything. the drivers table still moving, the remaining time that keeps counting the regressive time also works.
And maybe, the issue starts after I installed simhub. But even not open simhub to use overlays the issue continues.

T

The cursor works properly.
Is not a freeze exactly because I can move the cursor but can’t click anything. the drivers table still moving, the remaining time that keeps counting the regressive time also works.
And maybe, the issue starts after I installed simhub. But even not open simhub to use overlays the issue continues.
Trying to ALT TAB probably doesn't help. The only way to isolate if it is Simhub would be to remove Simhub and restart rF2. If the menus then function normally, you have identified the cause...but not the cure. For SimHub to work, you have to use one of the two Windows options in the graphic config tool correct?. So again, another guess. Try using the other Windows graphic option before you launch rF2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back