1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor 2: Formula Two Gameplay Teaser

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Lee Ross, Sep 5, 2012.

1. View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
  2. Me like

3. Looks awesome, rFactor 2 it's getting in shape!

4. It looks amazing. Aren't the turbo sounds a bit too high? I'm sure you can hear them but, I'm not sure that there is that much turbo sound.

5. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Great video and a great looking car.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Good looking video but that high pitch drives me nuts :giggle: Hope that can be lowered while playing.

7. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Just drive at lower revs Bram :roflmao:

8. Someone to turn off the Vacuum Cleaner please!! :thumbsup:

9. Source

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did you see how careful the AI was there? 4.30-5.10

11. amazing. still makes me wonder why so far my rF2 looks like sth. straight from the early 00s. guess I need to search all forums for optimal graph settings.

12. :geek: :D :p :thumbsup:
    rFactor2 continues to amaze me..Build 101 feels a lot better physics wise (not that 90 wasn't amazing), and it runs way smoother with more AI cars on the track. still a lot of optimizing to go, but am totally blown away by the brilliant AI improvement this 101 build did..

Now this new car and video look ta ta delicious. Great video and a great looking car. Glad Tim cleared up the turbo issue is fixed and not as loud. Reminded me of some carpenters building a house..Anyways rF2 continues to impress and consume my life.. Hard for me to get back to iRacing lately..

13. Thats what Ive been waiting so long for, That will be my car of choice. Just hope it has the feel of GSC 2012 once it arrives, as the F3's on that sim are totally awesome.