Rfactor 2 FFB Tweak.

TiagoNie

@Simberia
Hi guys. Just made this quick video that shows you how you can modify Rfactor 2 FFB in a subtle way, but quite noticeable still. This is for those like me that FFB feels weak, and that's mostly because the forces are coming from "damping" not "friction". While I don't know the full details behind that, imagine it as being "damping" feeling only the tyres and weight and force that comes from it, while with "friction" you can experience a "fuller" FFB, a little bit like ACC and AC, while still retaining a lot of RFactor 2 charateristics.

Enjoy.

I have the t300. i mean its not so radical as it sounds but it gives me defenitely more feel through slower corners so i am am able too feel more the mechanical grip

Yeah, I have the same wheel. I also like to have a mix of 30/25 on the Damper and Spring on TM. Try it if you have them on zero, feels fuller and doesn't really drown the FFB in any way I think.

• Deleted member 197115

While I don't know the full details behind that, imagine it as being "damping" feeling only the tyres and weight and force that comes from it, while with "friction" you can experience a "fuller" FFB, a little bit like ACC and AC, while still retaining a lot of RFactor 2 charateristics.

Damping is proportional to wheel speed, the faster it moves the higher the resistance, friction is constant, always present resistance (wheel weight).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 33 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.2%