rFactor 2 – Q1 2023 Update And New Content Available

What/which items are missing? Try going to the in-game store and verifying the items have a green checkmark, Orange is only a partial install and red x is total fail. Uninstall the last two(if you have any) and then install again.

What/which items are missing? Try going to the in-game store and verifying the items have a green checkmark, Orange is only a partial install and red x is total fail. Uninstall the last two(if you have any) and then install again.
I figured out what the problem was. It was the car filters. Previously, the GT3 cars were grouped according to manufacturer, now they are grouped under GT3 and then with their corresponding manufacturer. I may have missed it, there have been a lot of changes, but I read through the Feb. 7 GT3 update notes and the Q1 notes and didn't notice this change listed.

edit: Saw it now, it's under All GT 3.55 section of notes.

Last edited:
Hi..I'm missing a track, Spa, and the BTCC Honda. Just can't get them into the game. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Paul

Hi..I'm missing a track, Spa, and the BTCC Honda. Just can't get them into the game. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Paul
first look for pending updates at the top of the main menu. Install any orange X tracks/cars that are listed. If that doesn't correct it, look at the content tabs, local & store, see if any of your missing items are listed there. If you see a partial install with no option to install, then delete it and restart rF2.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.