rF2 Bashing everywhere ?!

I went through this forum and noticed how much rF2 bashing there is, I feel a lot more than other sims.

Is this your impression ?

Not sure the point of this thread apart from syndicating people on both sides to flame war; If you like it, that's all that matters.

My personal opinion, is the more studios making racing games fulfilling my passion, the better :)

RF2, was great when it came out as it was ahead of the pack in a lot of ways - it does shine at times, but it also does not shine in other areas / inconsistent quality of their releases.

But they have said countless times, the underlying code they inherited is very complex. Not sure how this compares to say UE that is wider published.

Some people just can't see the wood for the trees...
We are very fortunate in that we have so many sims, driving and racing titles. I guess the cult leader mentality of human beings is, once they have their favourite, to try and influence as many people as possible to follow their way of thinking to join them in their pointless quest to get people to like what they like.
Its beyond ridiculous and I have no idea why it happens...

Personally I love the fact we have so many different teams out there producing titles for our niche. It means we get more quality as they battle to get to the top.
RF2 has its merits, it has its problems too. But then so do all the others in varying degrees and in different areas.

Love em all I say :thumbsup:

Folks always have a favorite and try to justify that by bashing other products. rF2 does indeed have issues, some of them very very very longstanding. But the focus of the current team has limited some of that, at the cost of offline/solo play users.

I went through this forum and noticed how much rF2 bashing there is, I feel a lot more than other sims.

Is this your impression ?

It is not impression but simple fact ;)

I think rF2 sticks in a lot of peoples craws because they can't understand how anyone can like it

Some simmers like the best physics, feel ...even people that bag it don't deny that :roflmao:

Most simmers like eye candy and laser tracks more

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea