1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Reversed track direction equals AIW grid errors

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by rdmgarcia, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

I want to do a second version of my track which will run opposite than my original one. I used the option to flip the direction within the driveline menu. Everything goes smooth but two things: 1. Althought I have a 2 column grid, AI's merge into a single colum on the formation/starting phase. This single line tends to be close to the race line. 2. I can't skip the formation lap, when I skip it, it brings all AIs to the teleport position and they start the rolling start as usual, but the formation lap sequence is mantained for a whole new lap.

Any ideas?

2. hi, when "flipping" the track, you have to remake, grid and pit positions , but I ve never had those problems, check gird positions.

Regards

3. I did check the grid possitions and it looks just fine. But inside rFactor, the AI's want to merge into a single line instead of preserving the 2-column formation... Weird, don't know what to try now :s

4. Hi, did you check the starting type?, rolling or static, this can be set in rfactor, maybe rules

i suppose that you checked the positios in BTB, items = colums, stagger, 2nd row....

REgards