Retirement Messages

Any idea how to turn off the message that shows cars retiring? I've manged to turn all other messages off using the options menus and the config file.

Attachments

• ret.jpg
    ret.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 71
Solution
Yea, you enable it thru CM then while in game you click the settings icon within the chat app itself. If you cant find it, ill put up some pictures in a bit whenever I start driving. Cant remember well enough to say where exactly you enable new chat. I remember a "new apps" section but yea, cant remember.
Done. Thanks so much. I had to activate the GUI extension in the CSP settings section of CM. Then check the tick box for Hide System Messages.
Thanks for replying. I've searched through all of the options and can't seem to find "new chat". Is that in CM options or somewhere else?
Yea, you enable it thru CM then while in game you click the settings icon within the chat app itself. If you cant find it, ill put up some pictures in a bit whenever I start driving. Cant remember well enough to say where exactly you enable new chat. I remember a "new apps" section but yea, cant remember.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that. I'll let you know how I get on.

Done. Thanks so much. I had to activate the GUI extension in the CSP settings section of CM. Then check the tick box for Hide System Messages.

Solution

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea