Reset key?

Ok just downloaded new content for RF2 for the first time in years (lifetime purchase) and for some reason I have no "reset" key. I'm unable to find "reset" or return to pits or any similar function in the control assignments. Where is it in the new UI?

I read the question just like Manfred. You never mentioned you were searching for the menu assignment. ESC is not changeable it appears, HOWEVER there is an Alternate ESC that you can assign. Under Assists & Gameplay. 4th from the bottom under the GAMEPLAY colum. I've never used it, so I can't vouch what it does.

I read the question just like Manfred. You never mentioned you were searching for the menu assignment. ESC is not changeable it appears, HOWEVER there is an Alternate ESC that you can assign. Under Assists & Gameplay. 4th from the bottom under the GAMEPLAY colum. I've never used it, so I can't vouch what it does.
True, I called it Control Assignments.
Thank you for pointing out the Alternate esc! I missed it earlier. I was able to map a wheel button. Still need to figure out what's going on with esc_key.
I looked through many ini and cfg files but have yet to find the key bindings file.
Does anyone know which it is?

Like Dave already told you ESC is fixed always has been, I been driving it since first build
edit: never had a issue with ESC
P.S. The only reset key is for the FFB

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%