1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repus W20

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by Lipton, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I decided to update and re-release one of my first proper cars...

I have changed a few things, added some new features, slightly updated the interior, gave it a CVT gearbox and tweaked the engine. With the new engine and transmission it now tops out at 382 kmh...

For those of you who aren`t familiar with the car i released back in 2006, it`s a 1000ish hp luxury saloon.

It`s still missing a lot of details, but then again a lot fewer than it originally did...

I`m uploading it on rapidshare and I would appreciate it if someone could mirror it...

DL: http://www.racerdownloads.com/uploads_view.php?type=C&maincat=Repus

P.S. It`s stable and tested in 085 which is the last stable version of Racer for me...

Attached Files:

• w20.jpg
      File size:
      108.5 KB
  2. gonna try!
  3. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

4. CVT gearbox is interesting. :) Don't working speedometer on Racer 0.8.8 :(
  5. KS95

RACER Moderator

I remember looking for the original a good while ago. Nice to see it back, will have to try tomorrow :)
  6. Thank you for the mirror Dream Factory. Any other comments and opinions?
  7. Well, I have drive the W20 2010 version.

It is a nice car, a lot of power. But the CVT-gearbox is not the one how is real.
    Here, you have 1 normal gear, and the 2nd gear is the CVT. This can be changed?

Interior is great, and much better than the first one.

The last point I want to say is the drive of the wheels.
    Now you have 2 wheel drive. When you give a lot of gas, you have oversteer in corners with and without TC.
    I Think it's better with 4-wheels drive around 60/40.

But that's my opinion.
  8. well the car is meant for seamless and comfy cruising...and autobahn blasting... so in this respect the CVT is just fine...
  9. Yeah but still with SG mike's seats (from Laguna I 1.6 16v)...
  10. 2o6

I'm more interested how you got the CVT to simulate so well.
  11. =D Good car man =D I loved how it eat lughezza. LOL.
  12. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

all time the same...you have nothing differend to say.....blablabla...

13. I`m really fed up with your attitude.

I have tried to model seats but all of them look very very weird and i`m never pleased with the result so i use those...
  14. Btw, i think with cg shader, i'll look better, no? :)
  15. Tried int Lunghezza3, and this thing goes 387 km/h (240mph) Very fast ;'D
  16. LOL!!
  17. oops the rapid share link is not working today :party: .. maybe if your email it to me I'll be able to share it on my Vista dropbox for a while so people can get it at least till a good link is found
  18. Nice idea and a nice car. Wouldn't the CVT-Idea also work with only one gear? As you made autoclutch_rpm=5000 - there should be enough torque for starting at 5000rpm...

My 0.02ct: the back gets lost too quickly. I guess the lateral forces are not enough for this weight on the rear tires - you can't even hold it on speedtest2 at above 330kph. And I hate those outside dials - why don't you start creating some that fit the car? And the inside dials "hide" on racer 0.88.

Another mirror: http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~sthu...e-car-simulation/cars/Repus/repusw20_2010.rar